Chapter 8

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We finished the fitting and all of us decided to stay for dinner since Mr. and Mrs. Hwang insisted on us doing so.

After we ate dinner, we hung out for a bit and watched a couple of films they filmed in the past. One in particular that I thought was hilarious was this role play:

"Well, now that we showed you these stuff, do you guys have any dark past?" Chan asked and my eyes widened.

"Minju does-" Wonyoung was about to say until I covered her mouth.

"Minju does, let me pull them up." Hyewon said excitedly.

The first one she pulled up was this:

"Wah! How did you get in iKON's music video?" Changbin asked.

"I honestly don't really know." I said shrugging.

"Oh! Play this one!" Wonyoung shouted and I saw...... my Boni Hani audition......

"Yahhhh!!! Hajima!" I shouted as they were laughing.

"Come on, it's funny!" Hyunjin said while laughing.

I just pouted wanting to disappear from earth.

We left after a while and I headed back home.

I went to my room and changed into some pajamas and fell asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a few weeks later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It has been a few weeks and tomorrow is the first day of filming for the drama.

I was walking to class when I saw Minho and Hyunjin. I walked in between them and said, "Morning!"

"Morning" they said in unison and smiled.

We chatted until we got to class and sat in our seats.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  during break  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was sitting in the classroom with Hyunjin as he fiddled around with his camera. I looked through the script and started flipping through the pages.

The story is about a really simple love triangle. Both males have a crush on the female, but all three are close friends. The female is oblivious and just goes along with what the two boys are doing. One of the guys confesses first and eventually wins the girl, leaving the other guy heartbroken. I started dozing off and eventually fell asleep.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I realized Minju fell asleep, but her eyes were right under the sun so I blocked the sun with my hand. I smiled and thought it was cute. I guess you can say I have feelings for her, the way she laughs, the way she makes those cute little mistakes, the way she gets along with Jam Jam, she just seems...... perfect.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hyewon is doing my hair while Wonyoung is doing my makeup right now.

"Can you guys go over my lines with me?" I asked them and they nodded. They grabbed one of the scripts and tried to imitate Minho and Jeongin's voice while reading their lines. I wanted to laugh so badly, but controlled myself since Wonyoung was still doing my makeup.

They finished and Minho and Jeongin walked in.

"Minju, Changbin needs you to go over the first scene." Minho said and I nodded.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Minju left and Hyewon started doing my hair and makeup.

My mind wandered off and I started thinking about Minju again. Yes, I'm starting to have feelings for her. I snapped out of my thoughts when Hyewon yelled at me.

"Yah! Are you listening to me? Do you want your bangs out or do you want them parted?" she asked.

"Uh just keep them out." I said and she nodded.

"Hyung, you okay?" Jeongin asked and I nodded.

Wonyoung's phone started buzzing, she answered the call, put it on speaker, and continued with Jeongin's makeup.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Wonyoung's call  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Eunbi: Wonyoung-ah, Hyewon-ah!

Hyewon: What?

Eunbi: Why didn't you answer my call?

Wonyoung: We're doing Minho and Jeongin's makeup

Minho and Jeongin: Hi!!!

Eunbi: Hi! Anyways, we're going to visit you guys during your break, do you guys want us to bring food?

Hyewon and Wonyoung: YES!

Eunbi: Okay, where's Minju?

Hyewon: She has to go over the script

Eunbi: Okay, we'll see you later

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  call end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Ooo~ that means Felix is going to meet Chaewon." Jeongin said while smirking. Yeah, Felix has been talking about Chaewon and stalking her on Instagram lately.

"Maybe we shouldn't tell the others that they are coming." Wonyoung suggested.

"Glad we're on the same page." Jeongin said and the two maknaes high-fived.

They finished our hair and Hyewon said, "We'll do touch ups throughout filming, but try not to mess up your hair and makeup too much." We nodded and we all walked to where we were filming the first scene.

Jeongin and I sat down with Minju and Hyunjin since they were going over how he was going to film the first scene since we're running.

"You guys ready?" Changbin asked and we nodded.

Minju, Jeongin, and I got in our positions and Felix clapped the slate.

I grabbed Minju's hand and we started running with Jeongin following us.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I was filming, I felt a little jealous since Minho was holding Minju's hand. I looked over the footage and gave them a thumbs up meaning it was good.

We filmed a couple more scenes and then we got a break. I decided to go to the vending machine and get Minju and I some coffee milk. I was walking back to our movie club room, but saw Minho walking there too, holding two cartons of strawberry milk.

We just stared at each other and then continued walking. We got to the movie club room and saw Minju chatting with Jeongin while eating some jelly beans.

"Here." both of us said at the same time, handing her one of our milks.

We sat down on both sides of her and she opened both. She tensed up as she looked at both of us.

All of a sudden, Jeongin grabbed my milk and drank it. The three of us just stared at him until the door opened showing Hyewon and Wonyoung.

"Foods here!" they yelled and we followed them to the field.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈