Chapter 2

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ms. Park had us do a few ice breakers until break.

I was just sitting in my seat when a girl, who looks like Light Fury, came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Hwang Yeji and this is my idiotic twin brother, Hwang Hyunjin." she said flicking the forehead of the boy sitting next to me on the forehead.

"Owwwwwwww! You know, I'm still older than you!" he said.

"By a minute, so what? Anyways, welcome to JYPHS! Where did you transfer from?" she asked.

"Oh, I came from Produce High School." I said.

"Ahh! You're that Kim Minju." she said and I was confused at first, but then remembered tea pages of our school would always post stuff about me since I was pretty popular.

I was a little worried that people at this school know about those tea pages since they didn't always post the nicest things about me. They always spread around fake rumors to ruin my reputation, but barely anyone believed them.

"Don't worry, I don't believe what they say because I'm a victim of tea pages, too. And people at this school don't really care about that stuff." she said which made me feel relieved.

"Are you interested in any clubs yet? I'm the leader of the idol club, and he's the cameraman of the movie club." Yeji said, pointing to Hyunjin.

"The movie club?" I asked and was a bit confused. We had one at PHS, but I didn't really understand what they did since not a lot of people were part of it.

"We make short films and dramas and show them at the end of the year. We also compete in some film festivals. Our club mostly consists of actors and people who know how to work with the equipment." Hyunjin said. I nodded because I always thought the movie club just watched movies.

"Cool! I took a few acting lessons in middle school, but stopped taking them since school got hectic." I said.

"Maybe you can join! I mean our school requires each of us to be part of at least one club each year." Yeji suggested.

"I don't know, but I'll think about it." I said.

Eventually, the whole class sat around and we got to know everyone better.

After a while, the bell rang indicating that class is starting again, but thankfully today is only a half day.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hyewon, Wonyoung, and I were at our lockers grabbing our stuff before we headed to meet up with our other nine friends.

"Hey guys!" Chan said coming up to us with the other guys from our class.

"Hi?" Hyewon said.

"Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow after school our movie club is having an open house and auditions." he said and Minho handed Hyewon a flyer.

"Yeah, we'll just show you guys around and what we do." Minho said.

"We also kinda need a leading female actress and Yeji and Hyunjin told us that Minju acted a bit, so we figured you guys could check it out!" Felix said.

"Okay!" Wonyoung said.

"Well, we gotta go meet up with our friends, but it was nice meeting you guys and see you tomorrow!" I said and we left.

We started walking to the park where we were meeting Eunbi, Sakura, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri, and Yujin.

We got to the park and were immediately greeted with screaming, hugging, and a bit of tackling.

"Wahhh! It feels like we haven't seen you three in years!" Yena said.

"Yena, we saw each other yesterday." I said.

"Still" she said with her duck pouty face.

"Anyways, how's JYPHS?" Eunbi asked.

"It's not too different from PHS, but their movie club seems to be a big deal." Wonyoung said.

"Are there any cute guys?" Chaewon asked eagerly and we all eyed her weirdly.

"What? I saw a cute guy on Instagram who goes there." she said.

"What's his name? Maybe we know him or will meet him so we can introduce you to him." Hyewon said.

"I think his name is Felix." she said and showed us a photo.

" she said and showed us a photo

"Oh! He's in our class." Wonyoung said and we teased Chaewon.

"Anyways, can we get food, I'm hungry." Yuri said.

"Oh can we get bread or cheese balls or CHEESE BREAD!" Hitomi said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry, too~" Yujin said.

"Fine, let's go!" Eunbi said and we got some food.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈