Chapter 5

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone was just chatting with each other and I saw Minju alone.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah. I'm not too good at starting conversations which is why I always stick with my friends and- I'm rambling, sorry." she said and I chuckled.

"It's okay, I don't think anyone is good at starting conversations." I said truthfully and chuckled.

"So, do you have any siblings?" I asked her to lighten the mood.

"No, I'm an only child, but what about you, I mean you have Yeji, but any other siblings?" she asked.

"Uh yeah, I have another younger sister, but she's only four." I said.

"Wah! That's a twelve year difference." she said.

"Yeah, Yeji and I were shocked when our parents told us." I said remembering the look on our faces when mom and dad told us we were getting a sister in middle school.

We got more comfortable with each other and chatted until the food got here.

We all sat around what's supposed to be our meeting table and started eating.

I sat down in between Jeongin and Minju and I saw Minho take the other seat next to Minju.

I was just chatting with Jeongin when I realized Minju was talking with Minho. I felt a pang in my heart, but didn't think much of it and shrugged it off.

We finished eating and I headed home.

I got home and saw my parents' cars on the driveway.

I walked in and said "I'm home!"

Kkami rushed up to me and started jumping up and down.

My mom and dad came down rushing down the stairs.

"Where were you?" they asked.

"I told you we had a movie club thing."

"Aish I forgot, we really need to find a babysitter. Anyways, your father and I have to go back to the company because something happened. Jam Jam is in the playroom right now, but she has dance practice at 4:00 pm. For dinner just ask Yeji to pick up something when she comes back, but love you!" my mom said and they left right after.

My parents have always been busy since Jam Jam was born. Of course, Yeji and I have been helping as much as we could, but we have our own crazy schedule with school, clubs, and dance. And yeah, all three of us dance. Our mom was a competitive dancer until university and wants all of her children to dance. I still dance a bit, but not as much as before.

I checked the time and it was 3:30 pm so I decided to get Jam Jam ready for dance. I headed upstairs to the playroom and saw Jam Jam playing with her toys.

"Oppa?!" she said once she heard my footsteps.

"Jam Jam-ah, we have to get you ready for dance." I said and picked her up.

I brought her to her room and changed her into her dance clothes.

"Okay, let's go!" I said and drove to the dance studio, JYP Dance.

We walked in and we were immediately welcomed by everyone.

"Hyunjin, Jam Jam!" Ms. Hirai, but we call her Ms. Momo, said and carried Jam Jam.

"Ms. Momo!" Jam Jam said and hugged her.

"Hyunjin, can you help me with their class today, Ms. Mina is at the school right now for the idol club." Ms. Momo asked and I nodded. The dance studio works with the school so the dance club, cheer team, dance team, and other clubs related to dance are taught by choreographers from here hence the name JYP Dance.

We walked over to studio 3 and set up the music and speakers. Helping the class was pretty easy because all I did was help correct their errors and make sure they stayed on task.

"...and that's all for today's class, see you guys next week!" Ms. Momo said and all the kids left with their parents.

"Thank you guys! I'll make sure to tell the front desk that next time you rent out a room, it's on me." Ms. Momo said after we cleaned up.

"Thank you!" I said and walked out with Jam Jam.

Before we headed home, I made sure to text Yeji to let her know to pick up dinner.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Light Fury   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mop Head: Pick up dinner before you come home

Light Fury: fine, what do you want?

Mop Head: up to you

Light Fury: Alright

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  end text  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We got home and Jam Jam fell asleep. I carried her into the house, laid her down on the couch, and covered her with a blanket. After a few minutes, Yeji came home and we ate dinner.

"Oppa? Unnie?" Jam Jam said and woke up.

"We're in the kitchen." Yeji said.

Jam Jam came over and sat on Yeji's lap. She opened her mouth and I fed her some food.

"Did mom and dad find a babysitter yet?" Yeji asked.

"Not yet, but mom said she'll try to find one soon." I said and sighed. Both Yeji and I have extremely busy schedules right now so it's been harder to take care of Jam Jam. Yeji's been busy with the idol club plus student government and dance classes at JYP Dance and, to top it off, a job at Soul Cup to make some extra money for university. My schedule is a bit more flexible, but still with movie club, dance classes, and I also work at Soul Cup with Yeji to make some extra money.

I feel bad for our parents because they have been stressed, but I also feel bad for Jam Jam because I'm afraid she might feel alone. I have had Yeji all my life, but she doesn't have anyone which is why I don't take as many dance classes anymore so I could spend some time with her.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: Jam Jam is so cute I can't-