Epilogue Part 8

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Hyewon kept her promise, and we're now at Hyunjin and I's house waiting for Hyemin and Hajoon's babysitters.

"Are you sure we can trust them? I mean I don't know who they are and it just worries me." I said.

"Don't worry, you know them, you just don't know who they are." she said and I got confused.

The doorbell rang and we opened it to see the two maknaes.

"Why am I here?" both of them asked at the same time and jumped at the fact that they said it at the same time.

"You don't know?" I asked and looked at Hyewon.

"Everythingyouneedisonthecoffeetable.We'llbebackinaweek!THANKYOU!" she shouted as she pulled me, Hyunjin, and Minho out the door with our bags and into the car.

The three of us chuckled as we drove off in the car.

"What? They wouldn't have done it if I asked them." Hyewon said, shrugging.

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We weren't even inside the house and they just left.

I stood there for a second, until Hajoon came over and started tugging on my shirt.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and then I heard crying.

"Crap" I muttered and then Jeongin went inside to take care of Hyemin.

I walked in with Hajoon and closed the door.

We went to the living room and saw all of the things they needed for the week and Jeongin cradling Hyemin to calm her down.

I saw a note on the coffee table and it basically said everything we need for them is here and their daily schedule, but we need to go to the grocery store to buy their food.

I sighed and said, "Okay, we have to go to the grocery store."

I stood up and looked for their strollers amidst all the other things in here. Once I found them, Jeongin put Hyemin in hers and I put Hajoon in his. I also grabbed a bag that had a note saying that I should take it when we go out of the house.

"Who's car?" I asked as we got outside and saw both our cars in the driveway.

"We can take mine." he said and unlocked his car.

We put Hajoon and Hyemin's car seats in the back and put their seatbelts on them.

I got in the passenger's seat and he started driving.

We didn't really talk since Hajoon was rambling about something the whole time, like what a toddler does.

We got to the store and started looking for everything we needed on the list.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after a while  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Is this everything on the list?" Jeongin asked as we looked at the cart which had a pile of things that Hyewon and Minju told me to get.

"Hopefully." I said and we walked to the cashier.

She finished scanning everything and the price was.... it was a lot for only a week.

"Is this all?" the cashier asked.

"Yup...." I said and I just knew my bank was going to contact me.

Right before I took out my card, Jeongin took out his and gave it to the cashier.

"Thank you, and cute kids!" the cashier said as we walked away.

"Uh they're not our kids." we said, but she didn't hear us since she was already with a different customer.

I sighed and pushed Hyemin's stroller back to the car, while Jeongin pushed the cart and Hajoon's stroller.

We got in the car and then Hajoon said, "I'm hungwy."

I looked at the bag that I took from Minju's house and there was a bag of snacks.

"Here." I said and passed it to Hajoon in the back.

I looked back to the front and Jeongin asked, "I need to go to the company later, I have a meeting with Chan, Changbin, and Jisung, can you stay with them?"

"I have to finish ITZY's look for their performance tomorrow. But they can stay with me, I'll just have one of the girls watch them." I said and he nodded.

We went back to Minju and Hyunjin's house to drop off the groceries and then we headed to the company.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  at CCH Entertainment  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We got to the company and put Hajoon and Hyemin in their strollers. Jeongin put on a mask and then we walked inside using the back door. (A/N: y do I feel like when 3RACHA is going to take over JYP they are literally going to call the door that all the other JYP idols use to get in the building 'Back Door' bcs of their song- [yes 3RACHA is def gon take over JYP and that's facts])

We went up the elevator and went to the room ITZY was waiting at.

"Sorry I'm late, didn't know I was going to be a babysitter for a week until this morning." I said while pushing Hyemin's stroller inside and placing the bag down.

"It's okay," Yeji said and smiled at Hyemin and picked her up, "but what happened to you two?"

Ryujin got Hajoon and started playing with him as Jeongin explained, "Hyewon told us to get to Minju's house for an 'Emergency', but when we got there they left and told us we're babysitters now."

"If I didn't know that you guys were only friends, I would've mistaken you as a married couple with two kids." Yuna said while taking a sip of her americano and smirking.

"Ew!" we said and moved away from each other.

"Anyways, I have a meeting." he said and left.

I set up all my stuff and then asked, "Okay, who's going first?"

"I can." Yeji said and handed Hyemin to Lia.

I handed her her outfit and she went and changed.

It was a little bit too loose at the back of her top so I had to fix that up. While I was stitching it up, Chaeryeong asked, "So, why are you still single?"

"What kind of question is that?" I asked, still focusing on Yeji's top.

"Wonnie, even the five of us are with someone, and we're idols." Lia made her claim.

"So, what if I want to be single forever." I said.

"That doesn't answer the question~" Yuna said.

"I just don't have the time for a relationship, okay?" I said and they all nodded.

I fixed up all their outfits and we hung out for a while since Jeongin hasn't come back and I didn't bring my own car.

After a while, he came and then we went back to Minju and Hyunjin's house.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  later that day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I just put Hyemin down to sleep and quietly went out of her room.

I saw Jeongin coming out of Hajoon's room and said, "I can stay with them, you can go home."

"It's okay, I can sleep on the couch, plus I have a shoot nearby here tomorrow." he said and I nodded.

I went to the guest room and changed into something comfier, and eventually fell asleep.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈