Chapter 15

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We got to the park and Jam Jam ran over to play with the other little kids. Minju and I sat on a bench nearby and just chatted for a while.

"I really admire you and Jam Jam's relationship. I mean not every older brother is the kind to their sister." she said.

"Well, I guess it comes naturally to me. With Yeji we were the same age and the only kids in the house at the time, so we were kinda forced to be kind to each other." I explained.

"You remind me of Minjung Oppa and I....."

"You have a brother?!" I asked.

"Well, used to......." she said sadly.

"Oh...... sorry-"

"No it's okay, I think it's better for me to let the people around me know..... what happened." she said and I nodded.

"It was five years ago. He was only eighteen and I was eleven..... He was the best brother I could have asked for and he probably would have given me the world if I wanted it. Even though he was kind, smart, and caring, he ran around with the wrong group of people. One day, after school, I was walking home and passed an alleyway. I saw a gang beating him up and just stood there in shock. One of the gang members, th-they through him on the ground and O-oppa head was hit hard. We brought him to the hospital as fast as we could, but we had no luck." she explained and as a few tears left her eyes. Out of instinct, I hugged her.

She wiped her tears and Jam Jam came over.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" Jam Jam asked while hugging Minju.

"Unnie's okay, let's walk around the park since it's still early." Minju suggested and we nodded.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We walked around for a while until Jam Jam got tired. Hyunjin carried her and she fell asleep. We were walking back to his car when an old couple approached us.

"Hi, we just wanted to let you know that you two are a very cute couple and remind us of when we were younger. Also, aren't you a little young to have a child?" the lady said while smiling.

"Oh no, uhm we aren't a couple and this is his sister." I said, explaining.

"Oh.... well we just wanted to approach you because you guys helped us bring up so many happy memories." the man said and I smiled.

"No worries." I said and we left.

We got back to Hyunjin's car and not gonna lie, it was a little bit awkward. We got back to their house and I tucked Jam Jam into her bed.

"Well, I gotta get going, but I'll see you tomorrow." I said and left.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I'm headed to my locker with Hyewon and Wonyoung and everyone is kinda freaking out since they started selling prom tickets. I honestly forgot about prom until now, but it isn't a really big deal to me.

"Are we going as a group this year?" Hyewon asked and Wonyoung and I nodded.

"Let's go shopping after the movie club." Wonyoung suggested and we nodded.

We then headed to the movie club room and saw everyone was already there.

"We're sorry we're late." Wonyoung said.

"I'm not," Hyewon said, grabbed the bag of chips Changbin was eating, and sat on the couch.

We sat down and Chan started our meeting.

"Okay, so we finished editing the film and just want to make sure you guys like it." he said and played it on the TV.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after the film  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"We decided to leave the last scene because it leaves some suspense." Seungmin said and we all nodded.

"It looks good! SO let's get food!" Changbin suggested and we all nodded.

We ordered food and then we all just lounged around.

"So, is anyone actually going to prom with a date?" Seungmin asked.

"Nope" we all said except Felix.

"I was gonna go with Chaewon, but we decided to just not go to prom and have a cute little date~" Felix said and we all rolled our eyes.

"We get it, we're all single. No need to rub it in our faces." Jisung said sulkily.

"If you don't want to be single, why don't you just go with one of the girls that adore you guys?" I suggested.

"Eh, I don't really like any of them and I don't want to give them the wrong idea." Minho said.

"Then one of you should ask Minju." Wonyoung said and we all laughed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys an old couple thought Hyunjin and I were a couple." I said and we all started laughing again.

"Anyways, are we all going as a group, except Felix of course." Jeongin asked.

"Yeah"

"We can take pictures at the park." Hyunjin suggested and we all nodded.

"And we can take Changbin's limo!" Chan said.

"Who said I have a limo?" Changbin asked, confused.

"Well, you're rich. Do you not have a limo?"

"I do have one....."

"Yay!" we all cheered and the food arrived.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈