Epilogue Part 2

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm currently at a photoshoot for Vogue Korea. I was eating my lunch when I got a text.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Minho  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Minho: MINJU!

Minju: What happened?!

Minho: Hyewon's water broke!

Minju: ON MY WAY

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  text end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Manager Unnie, Hyewon's water broke!" I told her.

"Oh my, okay. Your car is in the parking lot, I'll tell the staff to move the shoot for tomorrow." she said and handed me my keys.

I grabbed my stuff and got in my car. I drove to the hospital as fast as I could and immediately went to the room they were in.

"Minju!" Hyewon shouted from the hospital bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I sat in the chair next to her.

"Eh not the best." she said and I chuckled.

"Are the others on their way?" I asked.

"I texted them, but they all seem to be busy." just as Minho said that Hyunjin and Jeongin came through the door.

"We're here!" they said in unison, a little out of breath.

"Jeez, did you guys run a marathon to get here?" Hyewon asked.

"Kinda" Hyunjin said.

My phone got a text from Sakura.

"Aish, Kkura said she's in the middle of a gaming contest, so she'll come later." I said.

"Why didn't she text me?" Hyewon asked.

"She said she was too lazy to find your contact." I said rolling my eyes.

"OWW!" Hyewon shouted.

"Doctor!" Minho shouted and the doctor came in with nurses.

"She's going into labor, choose two people to help." the doctor said.

"Minho! Minju!" Hyewon said, holding her stomach.

"Okay, you two, change into these and go to the delivery room." the nurse said and we nodded.

We changed and then immediately went to the delivery room.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Jeongin and I were waiting in the waiting room and saw Wonyoung running towards us barefoot with her shoes in her hand.

"Is she in labor?" she asked immediately and we nodded.

She sighed and sat down next to us.

"You okay? You look stressed and we didn't see you at the party yesterday." I asked her.

"I'm okay, and I couldn't go to the party since I had appointments, but I did Jam Jam's makeup in the morning so I just congratulated her then." she said and we nodded.

I saw Jeongin peek at her to make sure she was okay as she sighed and kinda smirked in my head.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕 

Hyewon just gave birth and the nurses are cleaning the baby boy right now.

We all went back to the room she was in before and they handed the baby to Hyewon.

Everyone in the waiting room came in and I hugged Wonyoung.

"What's his name?" the nurse asked.

"Lee Hajoon" Hyewon said while smiling at the little baby.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a few days later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I didn't have any schedule today so I decided to just lounge around in my apartment all day.

I was watching TV when I got a text.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Jam Jam  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jam Jam: UNNIE! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!

Minju: What happened?!

Jam Jam: Can't explain, just go to the park and meet me at the bench near the playground.

Minju: Okay

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  text end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I changed into more decent clothes and drove to the park. I walked to the bench she told me to go to. When I got there, I saw Hyunjin walking there from the other side.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Jam Jam texted me....." I said.

"Me too....."

I looked down at the bench and saw a note.

𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗬: 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. (𝗣𝗦: 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)

- 𝗝𝗮𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗺

"This kid...." I muttered under my breath and showed Hyunjin.

"and I thought she was in trouble." he said, shaking his head.

"Well, let's go on a date." I said.

"Huh?"

"Let's go on a date." I said clearly.

"Oh uh okay." he said and smiled.

After contemplating for a bit, we decided to walk to a restaurant nearby. We started walking and he said, "Why now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"In high school, you said you weren't ready, but I was just guessing that you just didn't like me." he said.

"Well, I really wasn't ready, and I guess I kinda had a crush on you....." I said not looking at him.

"So you did like me!" he shouted and I could tell he was smiling.

I just smiled and we continued walking.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading On Track! It is a bit different than my other books and it's a bit shorter. Anyways, Thank you for reading On Track!

The End.