Chapter 14

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Minho recovered in two weeks and went back to school, but things weren't the same. The movie club barely met up and as the film festival was coming up, they still hadn't made any progress. The three girls were still close, as well as 3RACHA, but other than that everyone did their own thing since no one wanted to take sides and split up the whole club. Chan, Changbin, and Jisung focused on their music and posted a few of their songs on SoundCloud. Felix has been talking to Chaewon a lot now since the club was kinda split apart. Seungmin started getting back into baseball and eventually joined their school's team. Jeongin hasn't really been doing anything, but started focusing more on his studies. Minho recovered, as said before, and has really only hung out with Jisung. Finally, Hyunjin, he too has been focusing on his studies, but has barely seen anyone from the club. Minju still babysits Jam Jam, but he always leaves whenever she's there.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up and got ready for school. I had breakfast and headed to school. I went to class and saw Minju there already. I mentally sighed and sat in my seat, I put in my headphones, and listened to music. After a while, the whole class was here and the atmosphere was kinda awkward since the whole movie club was here. ITZY doesn't really know what happened, but they always try to lighten up the mood with the help of 3RACHA.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was at my locker when someone covered my eyes and started dragging me away. I thought I was getting kidnapped so I started squirming around. I felt two more people start dragging me and sat me down somewhere. They uncovered my eyes and I was in the movie club room. I saw Minho sitting next to me and he seemed like he didn't want to be here. The rest of the movie club was here, too, standing in front of us.

"Why am I here?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"We got you two here because we're sick of all this stuff!" Jisung yelled.

"He's right, you guys need to talk about what happened because we all miss hanging out together, but this drama is making it harder to do." Chan said.

"Well, then let's talk!" Minho said, but I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or serious.

Apparently he was being serious and explained his side of the story. He was basically saying how he had, and still has, feelings for Minju and got jealous of me so he punched me. Chan wanted me to explain my side, so I did, but I noticed Minju kind was tensed up. Now, I feel bad for her because she shouldn't be in this mess and probably feels horrible because she might think its her fault when it really isn't and I was being stupid and-

"Hyunjin!? Hwang Hyunjin?! YAH! HWANG HYUNJIN!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw everyone staring at me.

"Huh?"

"We're going to leave you and Minho here, but we'll be outside so if we hear fighting we'll come back inside." Chan said and I nodded. They left and it was kinda awkward since neither of us were speaking.

It was silent for a few more minutes until he said, "We both have to get over her."

"Huh?"

"We both have to get over her. She doesn't seem to like either of us, so let's respect her opinion." he said and he had a point.

"Fine, but friends?" I asked.

"Of course, now we still have to be friends with her though." he added and I nodded.

We caught up and it kinda felt nice to talk with him again.

After a few minutes, the rest came in, but without the three girls.

"We gotta get going now." Changbin said and we nodded.

"I'm so glad you guys are on good terms, so Chan can you buy us food?" Jisung asked and we all turned to Chan.

"What does that have to do with them being on good terms? And why me again?" he asked.

"Cus you are our leader and you love~ us." Felix said and we all nodded.

Chan rolled his and said, "Fine."

We all cheered as Chan just sulked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a few weeks later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It has been a couple of weeks and things are pretty much back to normal. Minho and I have been getting over Minju, but, I don't know about him, my feelings are still kinda lingering. Both of us can talk to her like we used to though. 

It was after school and I'm heading home from hanging out with Stray Kids. I opened the door to my house and went to the living room where I saw Minju and Jam Jam. I grabbed a snack and was about to head up to my room until Jam Jam said, "Oppa! Can you go to the ice cream parlor and park with us pwease!"

She gave me her pouty face and added, ".... I haven't gone out with you and Unnie in fworever."

I hesitated, but I said yes.

"YAYYYYYY!" Jam Jam cheered and started jumping. I saw Minju was just smiling at her cuteness.

"Well, you have to finish your schoolwork, first. You only have one question left anyways." Minju said.

"Okay!" Jam Jam said and finished the last question of her work.

"Finished! Let's go!" she said and dragged us to the door. We got in my car and I started driving to the ice cream parlor. Jam Jam was leading the conversation and kept on talking about how excited she is for ice cream. 

We got there and ordered. We sat in a seat and Jam Jam was jumping around.

"Why are you so energetic?" Minju asked.

"I'm getting ice cream before Minho Oppa!" Jam Jam shouted and we just giggled. (A/N: I wonder if Minho actually got his ice cream)

Our ice cream came and we ate it. Jam Jam got ice cream all over her face so we had to clean her up. Once Jam Jam was all clean, we went to the park.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈