Epilogue Part 5

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was pacing back and forth, waiting for Hyunjin to get home.

I heard keys dangling and the door opened.

I smiled and ran to hug him.

"I have something for you." I said.

"Well, I'm very curious to see what it is." he said.

"Okay, sit down first." I said. and he sat on the couch.

I handed him a gift box and he opened it. He looked through each of the tests and looked at me in shock.

"No way...." he said.

"I'm pregnant." I said smiling and he hugged me and picked me up.

"Really? There's a baby in your stomach, that is ours." he asked as he put me down and I nodded.

"Wah! When did you find out?" he asked as we sat back down on the couch.

"Yesterday, Hyewon pointed out the symptoms and made me take all the tests."

"Who else knows? What about our wedding?" he asked.

"Hyewon, Minho, Wonyoung, Jeongin, and Hajoon know, but I don't think Hajoon understood what was happening." I said and he chuckled. "And I told Chan, Changbin, and Han because they'll announce my hiatus."

"And Hyewon said she'll talk about the wedding with Eunbi. I figured since we only want it to be a small ceremony and reception, we try to move it as early as possible." I said.

"That sounds perfect." he said and pecked my lips.

"I have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor, but I was thinking we could save telling our parents until the wedding, if it's okay with you." I asked.

"Of course." he said and I smiled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  day of the wedding  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Eunbi and Hyewon were able to move the wedding to a week after we found out and I'm a nervous wreck.

I don't have that big of a bump yet, but the dress is able to cover it up.

This is the dress:

I took a deep breath in and out and then my parents walked into my dressing room

"Mom! Don't cry!" I said as my mom was about to burst into tears.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just, you're our baby girl and you're getting married." she said, wiping her tears.

"It's okay honey, it's not like she's leaving us forever." Dad said patting mom's back.

"Oh right! We found something at the house, and figured you would want it." she said and handed me a small box.

I opened it and had a necklace that said 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁:

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's the necklace Minjun wanted to give you. He saved up all his money and bought it the day before he died. I found it hiding in his desk one day and forgot to give it to you." Dad explained and I felt a tear come down my face.

I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror with my parents on each of my sides.

"Your brother would've loved to be here today, but he is here in spirit, okay?" Mom said and I nodded.

"Well, it's time to go now." Dad said and we nodded.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after the ceremony  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The ceremony ended and we're now at the reception. Our friends and family are here and there are guards outside to make sure the public can't get in or take pictures.

Everyone was eating until Hyunjin and I got their attention to make the announcement.

So far, only Hyewon, Minho, Jeongin, and Wonyoung know. As for Eunbi, we told her that we just wanted to move the wedding closer because of everything happening.

"Uhm, everyone we have something to announce." I said and looked at Hyunjin.

"Oh, well, you all know how we changed our wedding date from being in three months to today and we have a good explanation for that. Uh, I don't think there's any other way to put except that, Minju's pregnant." he explained and we both smiled.

Everyone was in shock and all celebrated. My parents and Hyunjin's parents came over to us and hugged us.

"That's why you were eating more than normal!" Mom said in tears.

"Are you saying I was gaining weight?" I questioned while crying and we all chuckled.

Yeji and Jam Jam came over and hugged me.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell us!" Yeji shouted while hugging me with Jam Jam and hitting Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin laughed and said, "Well, now you know."

"Also, where's my thank you?" Jam Jam asked and held up the note she put on the bench that said:

𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗬: 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. (𝗣𝗦: 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)

"Thank you." I said smiling at her.

"Fine, Thank you." Hyunjin said and hugged her.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈