Chapter 16

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  day of prom  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We just got off school and the movie club, except Felix (of course), is hanging out at Chan's house since the dance is not until a few hours.

"Okay, since we don't have to get ready until a few hours...... SUPER SMASH BROS TOURNAMENT!" Chan shouted and everyone started staring at each other with a competitive look.

"Uhh...... I'll just watch." Wonyoung said while awkwardly smiling and moving away from everyone.

"Me too." Minju said and followed Wonyoung.

"GAME ON STUPIDS!" Hyewon shouted.

"Your the stupid one." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You're just stupider than me." she said and stuck out her tongue which just made me even more determined to beat her. We held a staring contest, more like a glaring contest, for a while until Chan said, "...... okay, okay, calm down. Maybe we shouldn't put Minho and Hyewon against each other in the first round."

Everyone just nodded as I glared at her one more time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after the semi-finals  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I just finished beating Chan and, sadly, that stupid Kang Hyewon just beat Jisung, meaning it's me versus her for the final round.

We were playing for a while, and not gonna lie, she's better than I thought she would be.

Then, all of a sudden, the screen went black.

"WHAT!?" I shouted while she shouted, "STUPID!!!!"

"You guys weren't paying attention, we have to start getting ready." Hyunjin said as I saw Jeongin holding the TV plug.

"Fine, but this isn't over!" Hyewon shouted as Minju and Wonyoung pushed her out the door.

"Just pick us up at Hyewon's house, since that is where we're getting ready." Minju said.

"See ya guys!" Wonyoung shouted as she closed the door. I was still glaring at the door then glared at the seven guys surrounding me.

"I was going to win." I said as I eyed all of them.

"OKAY, you've gotta calm down and we all have to get ready." Jisung said and we all went to the bathrooms to get ready, but I'm still mad AND I WAS GOING TO WIN!

𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I drove us back to my house, still mad because I WAS GOING TO WIN!

We got there and went up to my bathroom. Our dresses were in my room so we just started on our hair and makeup right away.

Once we were done this is what we wore:

Me: