Chapter 18

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I've been avoiding Hyunjin because I don't know how to act around him after what happened. But, nothing really happened! I'm so confused, but oh well.

We were still playing truth or dare and Hyewon still looks mad, and I've gotta admit, it's so funny.

The bottle spun again and it landed on Hyunjin.

"Truth." he said.

"What happened during the dance?" Minho asked.

"What?"

"He means like, when you and Minju were dancing." Jeongin said.

"Nothing, we just danced." he said.

"Tch, just dancing? Everyone was watching and you were literally lost in each other's eyes." Wonyoung said and I felt a blush rush up to my cheeks.

"Moving on." Hyunjin said and cleared his throat.

"Fine, we'll let you go this time." Chan said, eyeing him.

We spun the bottle again and it landed on Wonyoung.

"Um, truth." she said.

"I don't believe that you don't have a crush, so tell us!" Changbin said.

"No one." Wonyoung said, not making contact with anyone. I know she's lying, but I won't say anything.

"Hmph, fine. Binnie and Hannie will just be sad." Han said while him and Changbin pouted.

We continued playing for a while until we decided to binge watch movies despite still being in our dresses and tuxedos.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a few hours later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We watched a few movies and it was pretty late. We all decided to leave and said our goodbyes.

They dropped me off at my house. I went to my room and changed into comfy pajamas. I did my night routine and immediately went to bed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I woke up and got ready since I'm babysitting Jam Jam today.

I got to the Hwang's house and Yeji answered the door.

"Hi! I gotta go, but Jam Jam's watching TV in the living room. She hasn't eaten lunch, but I'm not sure if she's hungry. Okay, that's all but Hyunjin should be here in an hour or so." she said and I nodded. She left and I went to the living room.

"Minju Unnie!" she shouted and hugged me.

She played with her toys for a while until she said, "Jjajang~"

"Hm? Do you want Jjajang?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Okay, Unnie will make you Jjajang." I said and she smiled.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a Jjajang pack. I finished making it and called Jam Jam.

"Jam Jam! The Jjajang is ready!" I said as I put the bowl down on the table.

She started eating and the door opened. Hyunjin walked in wearing his Soul Cup uniform and smiled.

"Oppa!" Jam Jam said with Jjajang sauce all over her mouth.

"Hi, I gotta go change, but I'll come back down." he said and went upstairs. I cleaned up Jam Jam's mouth and let her continue to eat.

"Unnie," she said and I looked at her.

"Mhm"

"Are you and Oppa dating?" she asked and took another bite of her Jjajang. I was taken back a bit.

"Uh no, but why are you asking?" I asked her.

"Well, I heard Yeji Unnie talking about it during breakfast this morning." she said and continued eating.

After she finished eating she said, "I just want Oppa to be happy, and he looks happy with *yawns* you."

I just smiled a bit and said, "Okay, well are you tired?"

She nodded and I carried her up to her room. I tucked her in her bed and she fell asleep almost immediately.

I went back downstairs and saw Hyunjin sitting on the couch.

"Hi" he said while smiling.

"Uh hi..... uhm about yesterday-" I was about to say something until he cut in.

"Oh sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" he asked worriedly.

"Oh no, it's just that..... I don't really want to be in a relationship right now....." I said truthfully.

"Oh......" he said a little disappointed.

"Don't get me wrong! You're a nice guy and you never know what the future holds, but I just want to get through school and then think about my love life." I said and he perked up a bit.

"Okay, I understand, but friends?" he asked holding out his hand.

"Friends." I said while smiling and shaking his hand.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈