Epilogue Part 1

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  years later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Jam Jam-ah! Hurry up!" I shouted from downstairs.

"5 more minutes please!" she shouted and I sighed.

"Yah! You're going to be late and the lighting is going to be bad!" Yeji shouted.

"Okay, I'm done!" Jam Jam said coming down the stairs.

"Wah, our little sister is graduating!" Yeji said as she fixed Jam Jam's hair.

"Okay, well let's go, I don't take pictures for just anyone these days and mom and dad are already at the park." I said and they nodded.

We got in my car and drove to the park.

"Is Minju Unnie coming?" Jam Jam asked.

"Uh, not sure, but I'll text her." Yeji said and took out her phone.

Oh! Here's an update on what has been happening the past like twelve(?) years.

Me: After high school, I attended film school to study more about photography and film, but then  3RACHA said they needed choreographers for their company and asked Chaeyeon and I, so I decided to just take that job. I still do some films and take some photos and post them on Instagram, but it's more like a hobby now. And sadly, I'm still single.

3RACHA: CCH Entertainment became a huge success and is one of the biggest companies in Korea. Chan got married to Eunbi and they have one boy named Eunho who is two years old, Changbin just got married to Yena, and Han and Chaeyeon are engaged (and yes, they started dating in college).

Minho: He became an actor/model under CHH Entertainment and people say he is literally the next Lee Minho (A/N: if you guys get that, then ily). He and Hyewon got married around two years ago and are expecting their first child. And thankfully, when the press found out they were together, they supported them.

Felix: He went back to Australia for college and studied business. He eventually came back to Korea because he missed us (but mostly because of Chaewon). He now is in charge of the business part of CCH Entertainment along with Seungmin. He and Chaewon also got married like a year ago.

Seungmin: He studied business and marketing here in Korea and works with Felix on the business and marketing part of CCH Entertainment. Him and Yujin are still dating, but he is planning to propose sooner or later.

Jeongin: He, like Minho, became an actor/model. Before he got famous, he would hang out with Wonyung a lot, but now I don't really know about his love life.

Hyewon: She became an actress/model, as well. She's currently taking a hiatus though since she's pregnant.

Minju: She also became an actress/model. She's mainly known for her acting and has created a huge fanbase. She just got offered a role in Hollywood so she's been traveling back and forth and I haven't seen her in a while because of her busy schedule.

Wonyoung: She graduated from cosmetology school and opened up a salon which is extremely famous nationally and internationally. She does makeup for all CCH Entertainment entertainers since 3RACHA helped her open up her salon. Recently, she's been flying all over the world just because celebrities want her to do their makeup. Like I said earlier, she would hang out with Jeongin a lot before, but I don't really know about now.

ITZY: They debuted after graduation and they became huge. They went on many world tours and won a couple Grammys here and there.

We got to the park and saw mom and dad waiting.

"There you guys are, now hurry, before the sun sets." mom said and we nodded.

I took a few pictures of Jam Jam until my dad said, "Okay, we're recreating the one from you guys' graduation."

Yeji and I just sighed and she said, "Let's just get this over with before anyone notices me."

Yeji took off her hat and mask and we stood with Jam Jam.

We took the photo and then went to the ceremony.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after the ceremony  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 Jam Jam just came out of her classroom and we gave her flowers and gifts.

"Where's Minju Unnie?" she asked.

"Uhm, I'm not su-" Yeji was about to say something until people started shouting and crowding around a van.

Minju came out with a few body guards following her.

She got closer to us and said, "Sorry I'm late! My flight back here was delayed and I tried getting on another flight, but-"

"It's okay, you're here!" Jam Jam said and hugged her.

"Oh! And here, some goodies from Hollywood." she said handing each of us a bag of goodies.

"Where's Yeji?" she asked.

"She just went to the company to help set up for Jam Jam's graduation party." I said.

"Ahh, okay."

"Well, we should probably head there now." my mom said and we nodded.

We all got to the company and saw everyone was there.

"Wah!" Jam Jam said in amazement of all the food.

"Congrats on your graduation!" everyone yelled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after the party  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was at my parents house since Jam Jam wanted me to just hang out with her. Yeji would've stayed, but she has a schedule tomorrow early in the morning so she had to go back to her dorm.

"Oppa," Jam Jam said as I grabbed two water bottles out of the fridge.

"Yeah?"

"You're 30 and you still aren't dating anyone." she said as she grabbed one of the water bottles.

"And so?"

"Come on, aren't you interested in anyone?"

"Nope," I said, shaking my head.

"Can you at least try to look for someone? I don't want you to be lonely for the rest of your life....." she said.

"Jam Jam, I'll be okay" I said reassuring her.

"What about Minju Unnie?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean, you look so happy when she's around, are you interested in her?"

I coughed and said, "No, we're just friends."

"Plus, even if we did, the press might not support it." I added.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: So I decided to make the epilogue two parts bcs it would be too long, so the second part will come out tmrw.