Epilogue Part 9

𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We went back to Minju and Hyunjin's house after our vacation.

We went to the living with all our bags to see the two maknaes asleep on the couch while the kids were playing with their toys on the floor.

Hyemin started crying when she saw Minju and then the two woke up as if lightening had struck them.

They saw us and I heard a sigh of relief from both of them.

"Thank God, you guys are home." Jeongin said.

"Mhm." Wonyoung said, still half asleep.

Wonyoung slapped her face lightly to wake herself up and then said, "Okay, I gotta go, I have a meeting with a client later and I can't look like this." and then left.

"I gotta go too, I have an audition later." Jeongin said and followed.

Minju and I went over to the two little kids and hugged them.

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I went to a coffee shop nearby and ordered an americano.

I got my order and looked for a table outside since it was too noisy inside.

 I looked around, but there weren't any tables, until I saw Jeongin sitting at a table.

I walked up to him and asked, "Can I sit here?" and he nodded.

He laughed a little and said, "It's a little ironic that our friend groups are basically all together."

I laughed too and said, "Yeah, sometimes I think that we're in a movie or a book,"

(A/N: 👁👄👁)

"but the writer just wants me to stay single my whole life and stay as the supportive youngest friend."

"Me too...." he said.

"But you know what's even more ironic, it's the fact that I used to have the biggest crush on you." I blurted out without realizing. I covered my mouth and slapped myself lightly.

"Gottago!Bye!" I said and walked away as fast as I could to a park nearby, but he followed me.

I just kept on walking in a circle, but he kept on following me.

He then said while chuckling, "Why are you running away?"

"Because...." I said while still walking.

"Because?" he said while still following me.

I stayed silent and just continued walking until he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Because?" he asked again.

I sighed and said, "Because you've probably never liked me."

Right after, I walked back to my car and drove home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a week later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was in my studio at the salon when I got a call from Jisung.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  on call with Han Jisung  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wonyoung: Yeah?

Jisung: Have you checked your social media?

Wonyoung: I've already told you this a million times, when I'm working-

Jisung: You only focus on your work, I know, I know, but just come to the company and I'll explain!

Wonyoung: Fine....

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  call ended  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Aish, what's so important that I have to be disturbed of my work.

I got in my car and drove to 3RACHA's company. I went to the top floor and headed to their office.

I got there and saw Hyunjin and Minju waiting out side their office.

"What's happening?" I asked and they shrugged.

"Not sure." Minju said and I nodded.

Changbin took his head out the office door and said, "Come in."

We went inside and saw Jeongin already sitting on one of the chairs.

"Okay, so we have a problem. A couple of Jeongin's fan spotted him and Wonyoung when they were taking care of Hajoon and Hyemin, and thought that they were a family......" Chan explained.

"Hajoon is already known to people, but he hasn't shown his face so it would be easy to explain that, but the reason why Hyunjin and Minju are here is because of Hyemin...." Jisung continued.

"So, Minju, what do you want to do?" Changbin asked Minju.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I thought about it for a while. Hyemin is still young, but by not explaining, I could ruin Jeongin and Wonyoung's career.

I looked at Wonyoung, and she looked worried. Really worried. I know her, she worked hard to get where she's at, and a scandal won't help her.

I sighed and said, "We can reveal her. I mean her face isn't clearly shown, so it's should be fine."

Wonyoung let out a sigh of relief and smiled at me.

She mouthed, "Thank you" and I nodded at her.

"Well, we should have the article out by later today. You guys can leave." Chan said while typing, I presume, the article.

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was walking back to my car when someone said my name.

"Wonyoung!"

I turned around and saw Jeongin.

"Uh can we talk? If you aren't busy." he asked and I nodded.

We walked to the rooftop and sat on a bench.

"So about what you said the other day-" he was about to talk about the situation that I specifically wanted to avoid so I cut in.

"No worries! I can totally forget about everything!" I said.

"No! Uhm sorry, but actually I thought I should make it even and tell you that I liked you, too." he said and I went silent.

"But I guess timing wasn't on our side huh?" he added.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: Hi guys! I'm so so so so so so sorry that I left you guys hanging for a really really long time on this book. I'm still in school, but y'know it's kinda that time of the year where we literally have nothing left to do so we just do whatever we want in our homeroom class so yeah. Anyways, I'll try to push out the last few chapters, but I still have to write them so idk when they'll be out. But I'll definitely publish them before I publish my new FF.