Chapter 22

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We all just got to the park for pictures before we had to go to the school for a final rehearsal. All of our parents and ITZY were here, too.

We just finished taking group pictures and I saw Minju. If I'm being one hundred percent honest, my feelings for her are still kinda there. I mean, I understand that she doesn't want to be in a relationship yet, but it's almost impossible for me to get rid of them. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts because Yeji flicked my forehead.

"OW! What was that for?" I asked.

"We're taking twin pictures so stop staring at Minju~" she said teasingly and I just rolled my eyes.

We took pictures of Yeji and I and then my mom said, "Let's take one with Jam Jam so we can recreate it when she's graduating!"

We nodded and both of us carried Jam Jam.

"Okay, one more!" my dad said as he held the camera.

"And.... finished!" he said.

"Okay, well we gotta go to the school now." Yeji said and they nodded.

"We'll see you at the ceremony." I said as I walked to the others.

We all got in our cars and drove to the school. Yeji rode with me since she was too lazy to drive.

"Wah, we're graduating." she said as I parked my car in front of the school.

"Yeah, we are." I said and we stared at the school.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you this before mom and dad and get your opinion." she said and I nodded.

"So, Chan offered the girls and I a contract so we can officially debut as ITZY. How do you think mom and dad will react if I say yes?" she asked nervously.

"Twin! That's amazing! Mom and dad would probably support you no matter what!" I said and hugged her.

"Really? Thank God, because I already accepted it." she said with a sigh of relief.

"Well, let's go!" I said and we got out of my car.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after the ceremony  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My mom was crying and Yeji and I were trying to calm her down.

"Why is mommy cwying? Is she sad?" Jam Jam asked as I carried her.

"She's not sad, she's just happy." I said reassuring her.

"Okay" she said.

"Well, let's go to dinner before your mom cries a river." my dad said and we all nodded.

Yeji and Jam Jam rode with me while mom and dad took their own car.

"Is Minju Unnie still gonna visit now that you don't go to school with her?" Jam Jam asked pouting.

"I'm not sure, but I'll ask her, okay?" I told her and she nodded.

 -ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: This is technically the end of the story, but the epilogue will be pretty long.