Epilogue Part 6

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  about 7 months later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a while since the wedding and now I'm at the end of my third trimester.

We don't know exactly when the baby will come out, but we already have everything packed and ready in the car just in case.

We also decided that we won't have a gender reveal and we'll just find out when he or she is born.

Hyunjin and I moved out of the apartment and moved into a bigger house.

I set up the room of the baby, but it's gender neutral since we don't know the gender and I feel that the baby shouldn't grow up thinking that they could only grow up and like things based on their gender.

It's around midnight and I was sleeping in our room alone when the bed sheets felt wet.

"Hyunjin!" I shouted and he immediately came.

"What?" he asked alarmed.

"I think...." I took a few seconds to gather my thoughts, "I think my water broke."

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Once Minju said that, I immediately helped her walk to the car since everything is already there, and headed to the hospital.

We got there and they immediately took her to a room.

I texted everyone and then just held Minju's hand since she was having contractions.

𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Minho and I got the text so I immediately changed, got Hajoon from his room and put him in the car, and we started driving to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and the receptionist told us the room she's in.

We walked in and saw Minju on the hospital bed doing breathing exercises.

I handed Hajoon to Minho and went over to Minju.

"How many centimeters is she?" I asked.

"8, the doctor said she could go into labor at any moment." Hyunjin said.

"Is anyone else coming?" I asked.

"I'm forcing Jeongin to come, but otherwise, I'm not sure." Hyunjin said and Jeongin came through the door, soaking wet.

"I'm here." he said.

"Why are you soaking wet?" Minho asked.

"I was in the middle of an underwater shoot, but Hyunjin told me to come anyway. But I have a change of clothes so I'll go change." he said and left.

We all looked at Hyunjin and he said, "What? I need support and we all know Minho isn't the best person to do that for me."

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got the text and immediately got up from my desk and left.

I was driving to the hospital stuck in traffic when I realized I was still in my pajama pants and hoodie with my hair in a messy bun, still wearing my glasses, and wearing converse.

I sighed and said, "Well, I can't turn back."

I got to the hospital and went to the room everyone's in.

"Sorry I'm late, I was working on a look for a client and got stuck in traffic and-" I was going to keep on explaining until Hyewon said, "It's okay."

"Minju, are you okay?" I asked and she nodded, but then she groaned in pain.

"Doctor!" Hyunjin shouted and the doctor came in.

The doctor came in and checked on Minju and then she said, "She's going into labor, we'll take her to the delivery room, so choose two people to help and the rest wait in the waiting room."

Minju had a hard time speaking so Hyewon just chose.

"Okay, Hyunjin and Wonyoung, hurry!" she said and my eyes went wide.

"But Hyew-"

"No buts, I have a kid to watch." Hyewon defended and I sighed.

𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I gave Hajoon to my parents and went back to the waiting room.

"If you knew your parents were on their way to pick up Hajoon, why did you tell Wonyoung to go?" Minho asked and I shrugged.

"Don't know, but I'll repay her when she's pregnant, if she ever gets pregnant, or even married at this point." I said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after a while  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

They took Minju out of the delivery room and back to the room she was in originally.

We all walked in and saw Hyunjin holding a baby girl.

"Hyemin, Hwang Hyemin." Minju said smiling and I hugged her.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈