Chapter 4

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The next day was pretty interesting. I was getting used to where all of my classes were, but thankfully got help from other students.

During lunch, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna let us three sit with them.

While we were talking I realized something.

"Wait, Chaeryeong, aren't you Lee Chaeyeon's sister?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Ahh no wonder I thought she looked familiar, you and Chaeyeon look almost identical!" Hyewon said and Chaereyeong chuckled.

"That's why our parents sent us to different high schools. Teachers would get us mixed up and people would compare us since we both dance." Chaeryeong explained.

"Ahh okay!" Wonyoung said.

"Anyways, what club do you think you guys are gonna join?" Lia asked.

"Not sure." Hyewon said.

"Me too." Wonyoung said.

"What about you Minju? Have you thought about the movie club?" Yeji asked.

"I mean I guess I could try it out. They want us three to go to the open house after school." I said.

"What clubs are you guys in?" Hyewon asked.

"We are all in the idol club." Yeji said and we nodded.

We chatted for a while until we had to head back to our classes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hyewon, Wonyoung, and I grabbed some stuff from our lockers and headed to the movie club room.

When we got there, we saw Changbin and Felix at the door greeting everyone.

"Hey! You guys came!" Felix said and we nodded.

"Well, you can just go inside and check it out." Changbin said and we nodded.

We walked in and saw a lot of girls? Most of them were trying to flirt with the guys and the guys looked uncomfortable. We walked up to Chan since there weren't many girls surrounding him.

"Why aren't girls swooning~ over you?" Hyewon said in a teasingly manor.

"I told them to go away, but anyways you guys actually came!" he said.

"Why wouldn't we?" I said.

"I don't know, it's just that we do this every year and every time the people who attend are just girls who want to flirt with us." he said sighing and we chuckled.

He showed us around and when he was done we chatted for a while.

"So do all of you act?" he asked.

"Hyewon and Minju can, but I haven't really tried. I was thinking I could do wardrobe, hair, and makeup instead." Wonyoung said.

"I can act, but I kinda wanted to do wardrobe, hair, and makeup with Wonnie." Hyewon said.

"Okay, that's fine. What about you Minju?" Chan asked.

"I guess I'll act." I said and he nodded.

Eventually, it ended and they decided who they wanted to add.

"Okay everyone! We decided that Kang Hyewon, Kim Minju, and Jang Wonyoung will be added to the movie club!" Chan said and I felt the girls glare at us.

"You may all leave unless you are a member of the movie club." Chan added and they all left.

"Alright, since you guys are now part of the club we should probably tell you what everyone does. I'm a music and sound director and I also help out with the storyline." Chan said.

"I'm an actor." Minho said.

"I'm the art director." Changbin said.

"I'm the camera operator and I act sometimes, but only when needed." Hyunjin said.

"I'm the lighting director." Han said.

"I'm the second camera assistant." Felix said.

"I'm the scripter." Seungmin said.

"And I'm another actor." Jeongin said and we all nodded.

"What are their positions?" Changbin asked.

"Uh, well I have Minju as an actress and Hyewon and Wonyoung as wardrobe, hair, and makeup. Is that fine with you guys?" Chan asked us.

"Yeah." the three of us said in unison and they nodded.

"Well, since you guys are new, why don't we celebrate by ordering some food, on me." Chan said.

"FOOD!" Hyewon and Wonyoung said, looking at each other. The rest of us chuckled and we ended up ordering a lot of food.

While waiting, we just chatted and got to know them better.

"So, why did you guys transfer to JYPHS?" Han asked.

"You wanna explain or do you want me to?" Hyewon asked me.

"You can." I said.

"So basically multiple guys at PHS had, or still have at least that's what our friends said, a crush on Minju. She didn't like any of them, but they didn't get the hint. They all kept trying to win her over with extravagant gestures. Eventually, all of them got into a huge fight and Mr. and Mrs. Kim decided to transfer Minju." Hyewon explained.

"So you transferred because guys had a crush on you?" Felix said.

"Uh yeah basically." I said.

"Wait, then what about you two?" Seungmin said, pointing to Hyewon and Wonyoung.

"We're good friends and transferred with her." Wonyoung said.

"Are you saying the other nine aren't good friends?" Hyewon said, teasing Wonyoung.

"That's not what I meant!" Wonyoung said, defending herself.

"Jeez, you have nine other friends! That's a huge friend group." Changbin said.

"Uh yeah, I guess so." I said.

"Can you show us a picture?" Felix said and Wonyoung took out her phone.

We pointed out who was who as they nodded.

"Is it just me or does Chaewon look like Felix?" Minho asked.

"No, I see it, too." Hyunjin said looking back and forth at the picture and Felix.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈