Epilogue Part 4

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  three days later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been three days, and I've been trying to call Minju, but she isn't answering.

I'm getting worried, but I can't leave since I have to drive my grandma back to her house that is 3 hours away from Seoul in an hour.

I sighed and Jam Jam walked into the living room.

"You okay? You look stressed." she said.

"I'm just worried about Minju." I said.

"Is Unnie okay? The comments about the announcements are pretty harsh." she asked worriedly.

"That's why I'm worried, she isn't answering my calls or texts."

"Why don't you ask Hyewon Unnie or Wonyoung Unnie to check on her." she suggested.

"Okay" I said and called Hyewon.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was lying in bed, in the same clothes I was wearing three days ago.

The comments are...... harsh.

On top of that, I've been feeling sick and can't think straight.

I can't remember the last time I ate, but I feel like I'm going to puke, so I'm not eating.

I heard the doorbell ring, but didn't bother opening it.

It kept on ringing and ringing, to the point it got annoying.

It eventually stopped, but I heard footsteps and Hyewon Unnie.

"Minju?!" she said as she walked into my room with Hajoon.

"Unnie...." I said and she ran and hugged me.

"Are you okay? Why aren't you answering anyone's calls or texts?" she asked.

"I'm decent, and I turned off my phone, it was getting annoying." I said showing my fully shut down phone.

"Hajoon, can you give Auntie Minju a hug." Hyewon asked and he nodded. He hugged me and asked.

"Are wou okay Wauntie Minju?" he asked and I smiled and nodded.

"I am." I said smiling.

"Okay, now, let's get you cleaned up and I'll get you some food. You look like you haven't eaten in days." she said while pushing me into my bathroom and gave me some clothes to change into.

I showered, changed into the clothes, and went downstairs to hear two familiar voices.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, looking at Minho and Jeongin.

"We had a shoot together and my lovely wife demanded that we be here for support." Minho said and I chuckled.

"See, you're already laughing." Jeongin said.

"Okay, now eat before you turn into a skeleton." Hyewon said, but I shook my head.

"Not now Unnie, I feel sick, like I need to puke." I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked and I nodded.

"I've been feeling like this for about a month, but it got worse after the announcement." I explained.

Hyewon raised her eyebrow and we all noticed.

"What?" the three of us asked in unison.

"When was the last time you had your period?" she asked.

"Uh, like two months ago- NO WAY!" I said in realization at what she's trying to get at.

"I'll ask Wonyoung to get tests before she gets here." she said and immediately called Wonyoung.

"Can someone explain?" Jeongin asked, confused.

"Right, you're single. Minju is possibly pregnant." Minho explained while feeding Hajoon some chicken and Jeongin nodded.

After a while, the doorbell rang and we opened the door to see Wonyoung holding a bag of a lot of different pregnancy tests.

"Do you know how embarrassing that was." she complained.

"Oh come on, it couldn't have been that bad." Hyewon said.

"It was bad, the lady was totally judging me while I was paying." she said and gave me the bag.

"Okay, well, do all of them and then we'll check them all at one time." Hyewon said and I nodded.

I did all the pregnancy tests and now all we had to do was wait.

We waited for a good 15 minutes, which is probably longer than needed, but we just wanted to make sure.

"You ready?" Hyewon asked.

"No," I said and covered my eyes, "look at them for me."

"Fine."

I heard them gather around the coffee table that had all of the tests, but I couldn't hear any of their reactions.

"Can I look?" I asked.

"Yeah" Wonyoung said and I looked at all the tests.

They were all positive.

"Oh my god. oh my god! I'm pregnant!" I shouted and they all hugged me.

"How am I gonna tell Hyunjin?" I questioned as we all settled down.

"What about the wedding?" I asked.

"Don't worry about the wedding, I can ask Eunbi Unnie to help with that, but how to tell him is up to you." Hyewon said and I nodded.

I smiled and realized, I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈