Chapter 17

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was staring at Hyewon, but stopped when she put her head up and looked around. I just looked back down at my phone.

Ew! Why am I staring at her? But the real question is, why doesn't she like me like the other girls? I mean, I'm handsome, I can act, I can dance, I can sing, but she hates me? Aish! Why am I overreacting! Maybe, I lik-

"YAH! LEE MINHO!" Chan yelled.

"Huh?"

"Finally, anyways 3RACHA has to go, one of our songs blew up on social media!" Chan said with a smile on his face and I saw all the others congratulating them.

"Oh, okay, congrats." I said and he smiled.

The three left and that left me, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Hyewon, Minju, and Wonyoung.

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The six of us were just sitting at the table and I kinda sorta really wanted to ask Minju to dance.

I whispered to Jeongin, "Yah! Help me ask Minju to dance."

"Oo~ someone's finally making his move." he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, now what do I do?" I asked eagerly.

"Dude, just ask her." he said and gave me his 'No-Duh' face.

I just nodded and looked at her talking to Hyewon and Wonyoung.

I started contemplating and got lost in my thoughts. What if she says no? What if she doesn't like me that way? What if-

"Dude, someone's about to ask her, go now!" Jeongin said and I snapped out of my thoughts. I saw a guy walking towards her direction and said from across the table, "Minju,"

Everyone at the table turned their attention to me, "uh uhm do you want to dance?"

"Oh uh sure." she said and we stood up and walked to the dance floor. Ironically, just as we got to the dance floor, a slow song came on.

We started slow dancing and I wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around my neck.

She couldn't even make eye contact with me for a second and I just laughed a little.

"Hey! What's so funny?" she asked and she seemed mad, but in a cute way.

"Am I really that handsome that you can't look at me in the eye for even a second?" I said teasingly.

"U-uh n-no, just wouldn't it be awkward?" she said, still struggling to look me in the eye.

"It doesn't have to be. It's only awkward if you make it." I said and moved her chin so she couldn't look away. We held contact for the rest of the time we were dancing. We got so lost in each other's eyes that we didn't realize the DJ was playing the last song already.

About half way through the song, someone tapped our shoulders and said, "Yah, love birds, Chan just called and said we're gonna celebrate 3RACHA blowing up at Jisung's house, so let's go!"

We saw the four others holding their stuff, ready to go.

"Oh uh, yeah, let's go." Minju said and hurriedly grabbed her stuff.

We walked to Minho's house first to get his car since it's the closest and it's way too cold to walk to Jisung's house right now, especially since the girls are in dresses and heels.

While walking to Minho's house, Minju seemed to be avoiding me, but I wasn't mad.

We got to Jisung's house and ordered food, of course.

𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was just eating my chicken peacefully when that little bitch came up to me again. 

"What?" I asked as I put down my drumstick.

"Why do you not like me? I mean, I'm handsome, talented, and everything a girl would want." he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Tch, as if." I said.

"Or... do you hate me because you like me?" he said while smirking and I just started laughing.

"HAHAHAHA! Let me get this straight, you" I said pointing at him, "think I like you!"

"Yes!" he said confidently and I just continued laughing.

I calmed down and said, "Tch, as if." and walked away.

As I walked away I heard him say, "Hey, it wasn't a no."

I rolled my eyes again and sat on the couch next to Chris.

"Minho's being weird again." I said in a whiney voice.

"Well, that's Minho for you," he said.

"But like, he's being extra weird." I added and Chan just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Anyways, a little birdie told me you've been texting with Eunbi~" I said teasingly.

"What?! No, how do you know?" he said in English.

"Well, I know all eleven of my friends' KakaoTalk passwords so......" I said blatantly.

"Oh- Wait what! That's kinda creepy." he said.

"What do you think I do on my phone all day?"

"But, how? Wait, never mind don't answer that." he said and I just chuckled.

"Alright people!" Jisung yelled.

"Time for truth or dare!" Changbin yelled and we all got in a circle in the living room.

"What are we in middle school?" Chan asked.

"Yah! You're just too old to understand." Hyunjin said and Chan just rolled his eyes.

Jisung spun a bottle and it landed pointing at Minho.

"I Know, You Know, Lee Know, truth or dare?" Changbin asked.

"Truth."

"Rank everyone in this room from the person you like the most to the person you like the least." Jeongin said.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm his favorite." Jisung said confidently.

"Ok, starting from the person I like the least: Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Wonyoung, Minju, Jeongin, Jisung, then Hyewon." he said and I just snickered while Jisung gasped in disbelief.

"B-but MINSUNG!" Jisung shouted and Minho just shrugged.

"See, I told you he's being extra weird!" I said to Chan matter-of-a-factly.

"Woah, so Minho has a crush on Hyewon. Hm, that's an odd couple." Wonyoung said and I rolled my eyes.

"We aren't a couple!" I said.

"Not yet," Minho said and I just rolled my eyes for the hundredth time.

"Okay, moving on." 

Minho spun the bottle again and it landed on me.

"Dare." I said.

"Since you're apparently Minho's new favorite person," Jisung said still in disbelief, "you have to let him hug you for the rest of the night and you can't let go, if you do I won't buy you snacks in the morning anymore."

"But my snacks! Ugh, fine." I said and Minho happily hugged me as I forced a smile on my face.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: okay, I promise we'll have more Hyunju the next chapter.