Chapter 7

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next day after school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I went to the house that Mrs. Hwang told me to go to and rang the doorbell.

Mrs. Hwang opened the door and smiled.

"Minju! Right on time, I'll show you around the house a bit and how to use everything then we'll be off." she said and I nodded.

She showed me around the house and showed me how to use the kitchen, which wasn't too hard.

".... and that's all! We gotta get going, but Jam Jam is in the playroom. She doesn't have anything to do today, but maybe take her to a park or cafe just so she isn't in the house the rest of the day. Oh! and her brother and sister might come home before we get back, so don't get startled if the door opens." Mrs. Hwang said and I nodded. Mr. Hwang came down and they left.

I went to the playroom and saw Jam Jam playing with her toy cat.

"Minju Unnie!" she shouted and ran over and hugged me.

"Hi!" I said and she asked me to play with her so I nodded.

We played with her toys for a few minutes until I heard the front door open. I'm guessing it's one of her siblings.

The door to the playroom opened and I saw.... Hyunjin.

"Oppa!" Jam Jam yelled and ran over to hug him.

"Minju?" he asked.

"Oh uh I'm Jam Jam's babysitter." I explained and he nodded.

"Unnie, I'm hungry." Jam Jam said and walked over to me.

"Okay, well let's go to the cafe." I suggested and she nodded.

"I'll go with you guys, too." Hyunjin said and we nodded.

We walked to the cafe and ordered some cookies for Jam Jam while Hyunjin and I got iced americanos.

We sat down at a table and waited for our order. Our order came and Jam Jam started eating.

"UnnIIIEEE!" Jam Jam said and I asked her, "What's wrong?"

"Can we go to the park and meet Hao?" she said pouting.

"Who's Hao?" I whispered to Hyunjin.

"Her friend from school, they play at the park a lot." he said and I nodded.

"How do you know Hao is at the park?" I asked her.

"He told me at school." she said, giving me a cute pouty face.

"Fine, but finishing eating first." I said and she nodded.

We walked to the park and Jam Jam ran to the swings where a little boy, who I assumed was Hao, was sitting. Hyunjin and I sat on a bench nearby and observed their very interesting and cute conversation.

(A/N: this is literally the cutest thing in the world)

I sighed and said, "Why is their love life more active than mine?"

"What do you mean? Didn't boys line up for you at PHS?" Hyunjin said, kinda teasing me.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I actually liked them or dated them. Anyways, what about you Mr. JYP Prince." I said teasingly.