Epilogue Part 3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  two years later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

koreadispatch ✓

【BREAKING NEWS】

The Nation's Actress, Kim Minju, spotted with an unidentified man. Witnesses say that they were acting as if they were on a date, but CCH Entertainment has not confirmed anything.

 Witnesses say that they were acting as if they were on a date, but CCH Entertainment has not confirmed anything

Comments:

kim-minju0205: still a queen either way 👑

minju's_mine: MINJU'S MINE SO WHOEVER THAT IS PROBABLY FORCED HER!

randomminjulover: minju's_mine woah dude, calm down

→ minju's_mine: NO, WHOEVER THE FUCK THIS IS, I WILL KILL THEM!

*minju's_mine has been banned from this site*

fanminju: im kinda disappointed.....

hyunju_lover0320_0205: wrong story-line?

eva_mb8: yup

Tap to Read More

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up in the morning and went downstairs to get my phone since I left it there last night.

I got downstairs and my phone was buzzing like crazy. I opened it up and I had so many people calling me and texts coming in.

I answered Hyewon and Wonyoung's FaceTime call and they were panicking.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Group FaceTime with Hyewon and Wonyoun  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Minju: Did I miss something?!

Hyewon: Are you with Hyunjin?

Minju: No, he stayed with Jam Jam and his parents last night to see his grandma since she's in town.

Wonyoung: Okay, well, read the article I just sent you. 

My phone pinged and showed an article from Dispatch about me and "an unidentified man".

Minju: *mutters* crap

Minju: Okay, I gotta hang up because Chan's calling me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  On Call with Chan  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Chan: You saw the article, right?

Minju: Yeah

Chan: Meet me at the company

Minju: On my way

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  End Call  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I got in my car and called Hyunjin, but he didn't answer. I sighed and just continued driving, he's probably already with Chan.

I got to the company and saw reporters, sasaengs, and just a lot of people surrounding the building.

I slowly drove away and went to the private parking lot in the back. I parked and put on a cap, mask, and sunglasses because you never know.

I went to the back door and the guards let me in. I went straight to the elevator and went up to Chan's office.

The secretary told me I could go inside and I saw Chan sitting on his desk with Hyunjin sitting in one of the chairs in front of it.

I took off my hat, mask, and glasses and hugged Hyunjin.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded.

We sat on the two chairs in front of Chan's desk and we all sighed.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Well, it's up to you guys...." Chan said.

"I mean, they were going to have to know one way or another." Hyunjin said and I started playing around with my engagement ring.

"But it's up to you, we don't know how the public will react, and you will probably be most affected." Hyunjin added and held my hand.

"I..... I'm ready." I said.

"Are you sure? I'll put out an official announcement right now if you're really sure." Chan said and I nodded.

"I'm sure." I reassured them.

"Okay, well, do you want to reveal Hyunjin's identity, and Hyunjin are you okay with that?" Chan asked and started typing up something.

"I'm fine with that, but it's up to you." Hyunjin said and looked at me.

"I don't want to, I don't want you to get any hate." I said sternly.

"Okay, you guys can review this and tell me if you want to change anything." Chan said and turned his computer around.

draft

CCH_Ent.

Hello,

This is CCH Entertainment, and we would like to clear up all the news that one of our actresses, Kim Minju, is dating someone. The answer is, yes. Due to privacy reasons, we will not reveal the identity of her significant other, but rather ask you all to support them.

Thank you for understanding, CCH Entertainment

"It looks good." I said and Chan nodded.

"And.... posted." Chan said and it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

We left Chan's office and just stood outside it.

"We should probably leave separately so there isn't any speculation, but I'm going to stay at my parent's house for the next few days until grandma leaves and I'll come back, will you be okay?" he asked.

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I'll be fine."

He kissed my forehead and left.

I sat down on a couch and fiddled with my engagement ring for a few minutes.

I smiled and put my hat, mask, and sunglasses back on.

I went in my car and drove back to my apartment.

I went inside, flopped on my bed, and opened up my iPad to see people's reaction.

There were good reactions, but there were also bad ones which make me feel, well, I don't know how I feel.

I sighed and decided to let myself take a day off and just lay in my bed all day and get my mind off of things.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: yes I made another chapter bcs I was reading this and felt it was missing smth. idk how many more chapters im gonna add but I do know im def gon add another one after this so ill post that tmrw