Epilogue Part 7

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up and Hyunjin already left for work. I got Hyemin out of her crib, fed her, and got her ready for the day. She was wearing this:

It's already been six months since I gave birth, and it has been one hell of a rollercoaster

It's already been six months since I gave birth, and it has been one hell of a rollercoaster. I'm still on hiatus and the public has settled down considering it has been over a year since it was announced that I'm dating someone. But, I still have to be careful since the public doesn't know that Hyunjin and I are married and have Hyemin now. I haven't had a break from being a mother for the past six months since Hyunjin had to go back to work.

I put Hyemin down in the living room and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. My coffee was brewing, when I got a text.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Hyewon  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hyewon: We're all coming over later to your house

Minju: By all who do you mean?

Hyewon: Don't worry, it's just the movie club, the others are busy

Minju: Ok

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  text end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I grabbed my cup of coffee and went back to the living room and saw Hyemin chewing on one of her teething toys.

I sighed, sat on the couch, and just enjoyed my coffee.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  a couple of hours later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The doorbell rang, so I carried Hyemin, opened the door, and saw Hyewon with Hajoon.

"The others are on their way, but I figured I should come early since I don't have any schedule today." she explained as we walked inside and I nodded.

"Anyways, are you sure you're okay?" she asked as she took a look at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and shrugged.

"Your eye-bags say otherwise." she said as she put Hajoon down.

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked as I sat on the couch while cradling Hyemin.

"Yeah, why don't you take a vacation?" she asked.

"I would love to, but who's going to watch Hyemin? I don't want to ask mine or Hyunjin's parents because they are already doing so much, and I don't think I can trust hiring a babysitter." I explained.

"Leave it to me, we can go to a nearby hotel that I know of with Hyunjin and Minho and I'll take care of the babysitter, okay?" she said and I nodded.

"You are a lifesaver." I said.

"That's just what I do." she said, shrugging and I chuckled.

We heard keys dangle and the front door opened to show all of the boys.

They all came over to the living room and Hyunjin came over to me and played with Hyemin.

I handed Hyemin to him and Jisung asked, "So, what are we doing?"

"Well, we're obviously going to eat, but other than that we can just hang out here." Chan said and we all nodded.

"Where's Wonyoung?" I asked.

"She said she's on a filming site today, but she's on her way." Hyewon said and then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said and stood up from the couch.

I opened the door and Wonyoung was there.

"Is there food? I'm starving!" she exclaimed and I chuckled.

"We're about to order it, come in." I said and we walked to the living room.

We ordered the food, it came after like half an hour, and then we ate.

We decided to not do anything fancy, but just talk.

"I don't get why we made such a big deal over liking the same girl." Hyunjin said facing Minho.

"The irony is that the whole drama was about two guys liking the same girl." Seungmin said and we all chuckled.

"It's too bad that it didn't win in that film festival." Chan said, sighing.

"It's okay, do you see how well we all are now?" Han started.

"Yeah, the three of us co-own one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea." Changbin said.

"Seungmin and I aren't famous, but make a pretty good profit by helping you guys with the business part of things." Felix said. while Seungmin 

"And I may not be extremely famous, but my name is out there for being ITZY's choreographer." Hyunjin said. 

"And Minho, Hyewon, Minju, and I are famous models, actors, and actresses." Jeongin said as Minho, Hyewon, and I nodded.

"And without your guys' help, I wouldn't have opened my salon and my YouTube channel wouldn't have blown up." Wonyoung ended.

"Hm, I guess we are all pretty successful." Chan said smiling and we hung out the rest of the night, like what we did in high school.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈