Chapter 20

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Hyewon, Wonyoung, and I were just sitting at our normal table, waiting for the other eight when Areum and her friends came up to us.

"Kim Minju!" she shouted and I sighed and turned around.

As I turned around she dumped her food on me. Hyewon and Wonyoung rushed to clean me as they started laughing.

"Oopsie! Sorry!" Areum said sarcastically and continued laughing with her friends.

Hyewon glared at them and grabbed two cartons of milk. She poured both cartons so that all eight of them would get

"Oopsie! Sorry!" Hyewon said even more sarcastically at them as all eight of them started screaming.

Just then, the eight boys walked through the crowd.

"What happened?" Chan asked, a bit alarmed.

"Channie~ they ruined our uniforms." one of the girls said.

"Hyunjinnie! Look what they did!" Areum said pointing at the three of us.

Hyunjin just ignored her and walked over to me.

"Yeji keeps a spare uniform in her locker, I'll text her to bring it over." he said and I nodded.

"Thank you."

"Yah! Hyunjinnie! What about me?" Areum asked pouting.

"So what about you?" he said and Areum gasped as her and her friends started crying.

"Let's go to the movie club room and we'll just have lunch there." Chan suggested and we nodded.

Hyewon and Wonyoung clean off as much of the food they can off my uniform as we walked to the movie club room.

ITZY came running toward us with a bunch of napkins, the spare uniform, and a makeup bag.

"What happened?" Yuna asked.

"Here" Yeji said a bit out of breath handing me the uniform.

"Who did this?" Ryujin asked and she looked really scary.

"A video's posted on the school website!" Chaeryeong said.

"Okay, well maybe we should get Minju clean first and then figure that stuff out." Lia said and we all nodded.

"We'll meet you guys at the movie club room." Chan said and we nodded.

All the girls went to the bathroom and helped me clean out the food from my face, hair, and wherever the food was left.

Hyewon and Ryujin were still burning mad and looked like they could kill Areum and her friends so Yuna and Wonyoung had to try their best to calm them down.

I changed and we started walking to the movie club room.

"Thank you guys!" I said hugging them.

"Of course, but if the other nine were here, oh my I would be sorry for those girls." Yuna said and we laughed.

We got to the movie club room and all the boys looked annoyed.

"Woah, what's with the grim atmosphere." Lia said as we sat on the couch.

"Those girls are taking this too far. I'm sick of it." Felix said.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we're kinda new here and kinda don't understand." Wonyoung said and Hyewon and I nodded.

"Oh! Right! So basically, those eight girls have huge crushes on us, ever since freshman year. They've gone to extreme heights by stalking us, going to our houses to meet our parents and siblings without us knowing, and a lot of other stuff." Han explained and we nodded.

"So, they're basically sasaengs, but not for idols?" Hyewon asked and they all nodded.

"Ah, okay."

"Well, are we going to do something about it because I'm okay with getting my hands a little dirty-" Ryujin was about to continue until we all said, "We aren't killing them!"

"Fine....." she said and we continued contemplating what to do.

"Why don't we just bring this up with Ms. Park and see what she can do." Yeji said and we all nodded.

"Or we can just bring it up to the principal." Chan said.

"Okay" we all said and ate our lunch.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We were at the principal's office without ITZY since they have practice.

"Okay, so what's the problem?" Mr. Park asked.

"So....." Chan explained everything and we all just listened.

"Alright, I can set up a meeting with their parents tomorrow and we should have everything sorted out. And Minju, you're not hurt or anything?" he asked and me and I shook my head.

"No sir, they only poured food on me." I said reassuring him.

"Okay, well you guys can be off." he said and we left.

We all decided to go to the park and just hang out.

We were just doing our own things when Chan said, "Okay, we, 3RACHA, have an announcement."

We all looked at the three of them and nodded.

"So, as you all know, our songs started blowing up the past couple days. We've gotten offers from multiple different entertainment companies and..... we found a company that we are thinking of taking up their offer, but we didn't want to take it yet because that means that we won't be able to work with the movie club anymore......" Chan explained and we all nodded.

All of us, except 3RACHA got in a huddle and Seungmin said, "We all know the answer, right?"

We all nodded, put our poker faces on, and faced the three of them.

"After very long consideration, we've decided......." Jeongin said.

"OF COURSE YOU GUYS CAN!" we all shouted and hugged them.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈