Chapter 19

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  monday at school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was heading to our first class with Hyewon and Wonyoung when eight girls came up to us.

"Yah! Kim Minju!" one of them yelled.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Who do you think you are! To dance with MY Hyunjinnie! You're just some slut who walked in and took all the guys. I guess the rumors about you from your old school are true." one of them said.

"And that little friend of yours that STOLE Lixxie from ME, is going to pay!" another one of them said.

"And you," another one said pointing at Hyewon, "Minho is MINE."

"Okay, you can have him." Hyewon said back blatantly.

"But I want him!" the girl complained.

Hyewon giggled a bit and said, "Yeah, you can have him."

"Ugh! So annoying!" she said and the other girls comforted her.

Another one of the girls looked at Wonyoung and said, "You better stay away from the others, too! Let's go girls!"

They all flipped their hair and walked away and we just started laughing.

"Let's go girls!" Wonyoung said and we flipped our hair mimicking them and laughing again.

We got to the classroom and sat in our seats.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  chemistry  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was in chemistry class and the teacher just announced that we would be put into seats with new groups.

She put up our seating arrangement and I went to my spot. I sat down and Hyunjin sat down next to me.

"Hyunjinnie!" I heard one of the girls from an earlier shout.

"Ugh, what are you doing here?" she mumbled as she sat on my other side and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't quite get your name earlier." I asked her politely.

"Tch! You don't know who I am! I'm the one and only Lim Areum!" she basically shouted in my face and I scooted backwards a bit.

"Anyways, Hyunjinnie! We're definitely going to ace this class because we have great chemistry~" she said and went all heart eyes on Hyunjin as if I'm not in between them.

"U-uh yeah" Hyunjin said nervously.

Class started and Hyunjin whispered to me.

"Sorry about Areum, she and her friends kinda....... have a crush on the eight of us." he said and looked kinda disgusted. I giggled a bit and whispered back, "No worries, I'll be fine."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  with Hyewon in literature  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was sadly put in a group project in literature with that annoying little Minho and the girl that told me to stay away from him earlier who's name is Lee Doh.

"You know, once we get married, you'll not only be stealing my heart, but also my surname~" Doh said as she inched closer to Minho.

"Uh, we have the same surname." he said awkwardly.

"So, uh, we're just making a short presentation, right?" I asked since Doh was all over Minho, which was pretty funny.

"Yeah!" Minho said and pushed her away the nicest way he could.