Chapter 10

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Hyewon and I dropped off Minju at her house while we went back to the school to help clean up.

We got to the movie club room and saw all of Stray Kids besides Minho and Hyunjin.

"Are they okay?" Hyewon asked as we walked in.

"Yeah, just a few cuts and bruises. It probably would have been worse if we had not cut in." Chan said and we nodded in relief. We cleaned up where all the makeup and wardrobe was and loaded them in Hyewon's car.

"You sure you're fine with walking home by yourself?" she asked as she got in her car.

"Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure." I said reassuring her.

"Alright, well, I'll see you on Monday." she said and drove away.

I was about to leave until I realized I left my phone inside.

I went back to the movie club room and saw Jeongin was the only one left in there.

"I thought you left?" I asked him.

"I thought you did, too." he said.

"I left my phone." I said grabbing my phone from the table.

I walked out and heard him follow behind me.

"Are you following me?" I asked as I turned around to face him, but our faces were only a few centimeters apart. I was about to fall backwards when he held my back so I didn't. We stood away from each other and he said, "Uh no, I need to go home, too."

"Oh uh yeah." I said and basically ran away in embarrassment.

I got home and immediately went to my room and closed the door.

"AHHH!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT!!!!" I shouted at myself since no one else was home.

I threw myself on my bed and covered my face with my pillow. "AHHHHHHH!" I screamed into my pillow again because I felt like it.

I calmed down and looked at myself in the mirror. I was as red as a tomato. I sighed and splashed my face with freezing cold water.

Why am I like this? UGH!

(A/N: ok back to Minju)

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got home, but my parents weren't home yet. I went to Minjung Oppa's door and opened it. It is exactly the same. We hadn't moved anything after he died, so we usually just keep the door locked.

I didn't want to go inside, but I just looked at everything from the doorway. I didn't realize I had been standing there for a while since my parents snapped me out of the trance I was in.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" my mom asked concerned and hugged me. I just broke down and cried.

Once I calmed down, I explained to my parents what happened.

"I have an idea, let's get a bunch of food to make you feel better and you can even invite IZ*ONE." my dad suggested and I nodded.

We ordered a lot, and I mean like a lot, of food and I invited all of IZ*ONE. The doorbell rang so it's either the food or the girls. I opened the door and there was all the food.

"Mom! Dad! Can you help me?" I asked them as the delivery people handed me all the food. My parents came to the door and helped me bring all the food to the dining room.

"Do you think we ordered a bit too much?" I asked.

"You have eleven friends and Hyewon and Wonyoung are always trying to figure out who eats more, so we have enough." my mom said and I chuckled a bit.

The doorbell rang again and it was the girls. As I opened the door, they tackled me to the ground with hugs and kisses.

"Are you okay?" Eunbi asked.

"I'm better." I said.

"Yeah, you looked worse earlier." Hyewon muttered under her breath.

"Anyways, I smell.... FOOD!" Hyewon said and they ran to the dining room.

"Hey girls! We have a lot of food, so eat up." my mom said and they grabbed as much food as they could.

We ate sitting around the living room and Hyewon and Wonyoung explained what happened because I was having a hard time doing so.

I started tearing up again, but they started trying to cheer me up immediately.

We watched movies and dramas, did some at home karaoke, ate a lot more food than we needed to (but I'm not complaining), played games, and they eventually decided to all sleepover.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next morning  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

All the girls except Hyewon and Wonyoung left. I'm still not fully recovered and they probably noticed that, so now they are talking about how I should skip one or two weeks of school to recover because if I go back right away, my trauma will just get worse.

"Maybe we can take her to Jeju-do." Hyewon suggested.

"Okay, what do you think, Minju?" my mom asked and turned to me. I just nodded because I don't really care where we go.

"Okay, I'll book a flight for us. Hyewon, Wonyoung, do you think you guys can come?" my mom asked them. It's probably better that at least one of them goes with us so I have someone to talk to other than my parents.

"We'll ask our parents." Wonyoung said and they took out their phones. All of our parents are pretty close and know about my trauma, so they understand whenever we ask if they can go on trips with us. Right after Minjung Oppa died, all of IZ*ONE went on a camping trip with me and my parents for a whole week and they missed a week of classes! I'm extremely grateful for them because without them I probably wouldn't be able to be who I am today.

Hyewon came back and said, "My parents said I can go."

Wonyoung also came back and said, "My grandparents are going to be in town, but it's okay." while smiling.

"Okay, so Jeju-do for two weeks?" my mom asked and we nodded.

"Alright, our flight is on Monday morning at 7:00 am."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈