Chapter 13

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  filming day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It has been two weeks and the whole song was recorded and finished. The rest of the club is going to meet up with us after filming since they aren't grounded anymore or they came back, but I'm not sure if Minho or Hyunjin are coming. We're currently at Changbin's house since he has a green screen and a chandelier and he's rich which suits the concept.

Chan and Changbin are setting up the green screen in one of the rooms while Wonyoung is doing my hair and makeup. I didn't realize how close she gets to me when she's doing my makeup and I started to feel some heat creep up on my cheeks. I controlled it, and thankfully she didn't notice.

"Okay, you can change into the outfit." she said and I nodded.

I changed and came back out. Chan and Changbin observed me and Chan said, "Somethings missing." and Changbin nodded a long.

"Does he need a bigger chain?" Wonyoung asked.

"No"

"Different sunglasses?" she asked again.

"No" they said and just continued staring at me.

"For God's sake can you just tell me what you want?!" she snapped at them.

"Oh! Unbutton one of the buttons." Chan said and she did.

"Better?" she asked.

"One more" Changbin said, "Wait no, make that two."

She went up to me and unbuttoned two more buttons, a little annoyed. I looked at my chest and felt..... exposed.

"Better?" she asked.

"One mor-" Chan was about to say until I yelled, "Yah! That's basically unbuttoning the whole shirt!"

"Oh great idea!" Changbin said.

"No!" I said.

"Fine....." the two said in defeat and continued setting up the tripod.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  after filming  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We finished filming and I changed into something more comfortable. I also decided to take off my contact lenses and put on my glasses since they were uncomfortable.

I walked and Changbin started laughing.

"You went from a hot and sexy rich kid into a nerd." Chan said while laughing. I just rolled my eyes and glared at him.

Chan calmed down and Wonyoung said, "I'm hungry."

"Me too" Changbin said and both of them did pouty faces to Chan.

"What?" Chan asked while raising an eyebrow and looking at them confused.

"Binnie and Wonnie want food~" both of them said at the same time.

"Aren't you rich? You pay for the food." he said to Changbin and I just laughed.

"Hmph, fine." Changbin said and I saw him take Chan's credit card as he ran away. Sadly, Chan noticed and started chasing him around the house.

"YAH! SEO CHANGBIN!" we heard him yell from one of the floors of this house and laughed.

"I mean, it was worth a shot." Wonyoung said while shrugging.

"It's probably gonna take a while for them to stop fighting, so I'll just pay." I said taking out my card.

"Yay!" she cheered and ordered the food. I just chuckled at her cuteness and handed her my card.

After she ordered, the two older ones came down panting and sweating.

"Okay, we're going to split the check!" Changbin said.

"No!" Chan said.

"Come on! Please!" Changbin pleaded. I just sat there watching them fight since it was entertaining.

After a few minutes of them shouting back and forth, the doorbell rang.

"The food here!" Wonyoung shouted and went to the door.

"Wait, what?" the two said confused.

"Yeah, we ordered while you were fighting." I said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Chan asked.

"It was entertaining." I said and helped Wonyoung carry the food. We ate and waited for the others.

Chan got a call from Seungmin and answered it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  on call with Seungmin  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Chan: Hello?

Jisung: MINHO HURT CAR HOSPITAL! *while crying*

Changbin: Woah, calmed down, what happened?!

Seungmin: Chan! It's Minho! He got in an accident! We're headed to the hospital!

Jeongin: We're on our way!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  call end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone started panicking and we headed to the hospital right away.

"I'll tell Hyewon and Minju to meet us at the hospital." I said while panicking and they nodded. I texted them and they said they were on their way. We got to the hospital and immediately ran to Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin.

"Is he okay?! How did you find him!? What exactly happened?!" Chan asked worriedly as we got to them. Jisung was in tears while Felix was trying to calm him down, but Felix was crying, too. Seungmin wasn't crying, but he did look really worried.

"We were heading to Changbin's house when we passed by an accident. Jisung saw Minho on the ground so he got out of the car and ran over to him. His car and another car were on fire, but the person who was driving the other car was nowhere to be found. We called the ambulance immediately and the doctor said to wait out here so they can figure out what happened to him and what his condition is." Seungmin explained in one breath.

The six boys hugged and I saw Hyewon and Minju run towards us. They hugged me and we sat down with the others. We explained what happened and they nodded.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"This is my fault." I whispered.

"Hey, it isn't, there was another driver and it was probably their fault." Hyewon said as she and Wonyoung hugged me.

Minho's parents showed up and after a few minutes the doctor came out and we all turned our attention to him.

"So, he doesn't have any serious cuts and no bones are broken, but he does have a minor concussion, probably from the force of the crash. He isn't awake, but he should be up in one or two days. He should be healed in two weeks, but if he doesn't get better after two weeks the concussion might be more serious than we thought and you will have to bring him back. Now, I spoke with the authorities and they are trying to figure out who was in the other car. Unfortunately, the road was not busy at the time so we don't have a lot of witnesses, but to get into detail with that you will have to talk to the officers." the doctor said and I felt the atmosphere lighten up a bit.

Minho's parents went to talk with the officers as we walked inside Minho's room. That's when I realized Hyunjin isn't here.

"Hey, where's Hyunjin?" I whispered to Felix.

"Don't know, maybe he has to watch Jam Jam today." he said and I nodded.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈