Chapter 12

(A/N: a lil bit of Wonin chapters since the other ppl r kinda not able to be there)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  monday after school  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today, at school, it was pretty awkward and I'm pretty sure it's going to be like this for the next few weeks. Minho and Hyunjin are not talking (they aren't talking to us, too) and they have detention for the next two weeks, most of us have no idea what happened, and Hyewon and Minju are at Jeju-do. What's even worse is that Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin are leaving today for some sort of music competition and/or festival that Jisung, or should I say J.One, applied to which is three hours away from here and two weeks long.

That meant that the only members left in the movie club for the next two weeks are me, Chan, Changbin, and Wonyoung.

Usually, by now, everyone would be sitting around our club room and going over the footage as Chan starts editing it, but today is different.

Changbin, Wonyoung, and I are just sitting around waiting for Chan since he has to get the footage from Hyunjin. He came back holding the camera and said, "Well, let's see what we have."

We watched all of the footage and they were all good, but the last scene was...... you know? The clip ended with me turning off the camera since Hyunjin gave it to me and all four of us sighed.

"Maybe we should wait for all this to settle down and then edit it." Changbin suggested.

"Okay, well we gotta do something for the next two weeks, so any ideas?" Chan asked.

"Well, we have an art director, music and sound director, an actor, and a stylist. What can we do with that?" Wonyoung asked.

"Maybe ITZY needs another music video?" I asked.

"No, they just got a new song so they don't even have choreography, line distribution, and all the other stuff." Chan said.

"Wonyoung, can you act?" Changbin asked.

"No," she said, shaking her head.

"I have an idea!" Chan said and we all looked at him. "Remember that song I made for Jeongin for his birthday last year?" he asked and Changbin and I nodded.

"We can record that and make a music video for it!" he said.

"Perfect!" Changbin shouted and they started planning.

"Wait, when did I agree to this?" I asked.

"It's a song about you being on top, of course you would agree." Chan said and he wasn't lying.

"What do you guys need me to do?" Wonyoung asked.

"Well, since the others are not here, you can record it, clap the slate, and all the other stuff but we'll use a tripod for most of the time for filming. We can also go to the mall today to find an outfit for him since two weeks is too short to make one." Chan said and she nodded.

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We went to the mall and started looking for possible outfit choices.

"What is the concept?" I asked while flipping through a rack of shirts.

"Maybe like, he's really rich." Chan said and I nodded.

"Make it sexy too!" Changbin yelled.

"Yah!" Jeongin said and I giggled.

"What? You have a nice body." Changbin said and Jeongin just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, now are you two going to be in this music video? or is anyone else going to be in it?" I asked.

"Changbin and I are going to be in it, but we already know what we're going to wear." Chan said and I nodded.

We looked around a couple different shops until we finally got an outfit.

We were walking back to Chan's car when someone yelled my name.

"Wonyoung-ah!" we turned around and I saw..... Somi!

"Somi!" I said and ran to her.

"What are you doing in this area?" I asked.

"Visiting my grandparents, but it has been forever since I saw you." she said. Somi used to attend PHS, but transferred to YGHS last year.

"Yeah, oh! I also transferred to JYPHS, this is Chan, Changbin, and Jeongin." I said pointing to the three boys.

"Oh right! The girls told me that when I visited them yesterday at PHS, anyways, I'm Somi." she said and shook their hands.

"Anyways, what's with the shopping? You barely go shopping." she said.

"We're filming a music video." Changbin said.

"I didn't know Wonyoung was still singing and dancing." Somi said.

"No! I'm not, it's for Jeongin." I said.

"Wait, you can sing and dance?" Chan asked and I nodded.

"Of course she does! She was the center for 'Rollin Rollin' *does the Rollin Rollin dance* during first year and became the center of IZ*ONE last year!" Somi exclaimed.

"Okay you can sto-"

"Send us a video!" Changbin yelled.

"No-"

"Of course! She was so adorable!" Somi said as she took out her phone.

"And sent!" she said and I just sighed.

"Anyways, what's your song about?" Somi asked.

"Well, technically Chan wrote it, but it's about me being on top." Jeongin said.

"That's..... creative?" she said and I just chuckled.

"Says you who wrote a love song about pizza." I said.

"Yah! No one is supposed to know that!" Somi shouted.

"Anyways, we gotta get back to the school, but it was nice meeting you!" Chan said and we left.

We got back to the movie club room and Changbin said, "Time to watch some dark history of the one and only Jang Wonyoung!"

The TV turned on and this started playing:

I like to pretend this performance never happened (A/N: at the KBS Song Festival during the interview with the maknae stage she literally said she isn't used to cute concepts like ma'am I-), but then there's video proof.

The video finished and I was able to open my eyes.

"What was wrong with that?" Changbin asked.

"I can act cute, but I can't watch myself act cute." I said while shivering.

"Oh! And there's another one!" Chan said and played it:

"Okay, this one I'm not ashamed of." I said and we watched the whole video.

"Ah! SO those are all of your friends!" Changbin said and I nodded.

"Wah, you guys are good." Chan said and I chuckled.

"Eh, we did our best." They just laughed and then we continued planning everything out.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈