Chapter 9

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We got to the field and saw nine other girls. I'm pretty sure they are the rest of IZ*ONE from the picture they showed us.

Hyewon and Wonyoung ran over to the food as they dragged Minju away from us.

We walked over and it was kinda awkward since the rest of Stray Kids was still at the set.

"Oh yeah, this is Meanhoe- I mean Minho, Hyunjin, and Jeongin." Hyewon said as we walked up.

"Aren't there eight of you?" the girl who looks like Felix, so I'm guessing Chaewon, said.

"Yeah, but they're on their way." I said and they nodded.

"Anyways, we should introduce ourselves, I'm Eunbi." one of them said.

"I'm Sakura"

"Wassup I'm Yena"

"Lee Chaeyeon"

"Oh, your Chaeryeong's sister, right?" Jeongin asked and she nodded.

"I'm Chaewon"

"I'm Yabuki Nako!"

"Hello! I'm Hitomi!"

"Yuri"

"Yuiuhewfbjinowf" one of them said with their mouth full.

"Yah! Speak properly!" Eunbi said and she swallowed her food.

"I'm Yujin"

We started eating and the other five came. We were eating when I saw Minho sitting with Minju. I started getting jealous again.

"Ahh, so I'm playing you." I heard Jeongin say as he walked up to me.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"You're the jealous one of the love triangle." he said.

"What love triangle?"

"Don't act stupid because I'm not stupid. I have been observing you three's actions for a while now and connected the dots." he explained.

"Fine, but don't tell anyone." I said and he nodded.

We continued eating and the rest of IZ*ONE left.

Felix walked up to me and he seemed extremely happy.

"What?" I asked.

"Chaewon gave me her phone number~" he said and I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

We started playing a game of soccer, and somehow Minho was able to score a goal with me as a goalie.....

The others were celebrating and Jeongin came up to me and said, "Well, he didn't win the girl?" as an attempt to cheer me up. I looked over to where Minju was sitting with Hyewon and Wonyoung and they were just laughing about something. I sighed and we played for a while until we had to leave.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  the next day  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Today is Friday, but we aren't going to finish filming the drama until tomorrow. It's break right now and I'm with Minju showing her some of the footage from yesterday.

"Wah! You are really good with the camera! It isn't shaky at all!" she said and I just chuckled.

"Hey guys!" Minho said and walked over.

"Hi! Look at the footage we have so far!" Minju said and showed him. I just sighed and distanced myself from them a bit. The bell rang and I said, "You can look over the footage after school in the movie club room." and she handed me my camera.