Chapter 11

𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got home and went to my room. I opened my door and saw a mad Yeji sitting on my bed. Aish! Chan probably told her.

"What happened?!" she kinda yelled.

"Nothing." I said.

"Something happened, you don't only have cuts and bruises, but you seem to be in a bad mood." she said.

"Fine....."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  flashback to a while ago  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I grabbed Minju's wrist out of jealousy and ran away and handed my camera to Jeongin. I stopped near some lockers and started panting. Why did I do that!? I'm so stupid, she obviously likes Minho not me. I saw Minho run up to me and he punched me. So, in self-defense, I fought back.

We heard the others run over to us and break us apart. I looked to the side and saw Minju, she looked like she just saw a ghost. Hyewon and Wonyoung took her away as Chan started scolding us.

"YAH! What is wrong with you guys!?" he asked. We were about to explain until he said, "I don't wanna hear excuses from you guys, I want you guys to make up and apologize to Minju once you do. Now, go home!" he yelled at us and I immediately went to my car. I sighed and observed the bruises and cuts on my face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  flashback end  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"..... and that's what happened." I said.

"Why did Minho punch you?" she asked.

"Well, he likes Minju, too. Even though he never told me, he's kinda hinted it the past few days. Anyways, do mom and dad know?" I asked and then I heard my mom yell, "HWANG HYUNJIN!" I sighed and went downstairs.

"The principal just called, and she said there is a recording on one of the security cameras of you and Minho fighting, care to explain?!" my mom said angrily, and mom is really scary (and I mean scarier than Yeji) when she's mad. I explained to her everything that happened and she just nodded.

"Well, now you have two weeks of detention after school, everyday, with Minho. You're also grounded for those two weeks which means you can't go to work, you can't go to the movie club, you can't go to dance, or do anything else except go to school, detention, and come straight home to watch Jam Jam, got it?" my mom said and I nodded.

I went up to my room and cleaned my cuts and iced my bruises. I heard footsteps walk into my room. I saw Jam Jam sit on my bed so I went and sat next to her.

"Oppa, are you okay?" she asked, concerned as she looked at my cuts.

"I'm okay, don't worry." I reassured her and she nodded.

"Is Minju Unnie going to come this week?" she asked.

"Not this week or the next, but I'll be watching you until then." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Okay, well, mommy said dinner is ready." Jam Jam added and I nodded. We went downstairs and ate dinner.

After dinner, I went back to my room and lied down. I remembered Minju's face when she saw us fighting. She was horrified. She should not be in this mess. She probably hates me now. My mind went crazy and thought of a whole bunch of negative stuff for the rest of the night.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: a shorter chapter, but I kinda think this book needed it cus a lot happened in the last few chapters.