Epilogue Part 10

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  two years later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We're currently at Hyewon and Minho's house waiting for Wonyoung, Jeongin, and their new family member.

Yes, they got married. No, Wonyoung isn't pregnant.

Both of them agreed that they like kids and kids like them, but they are too immature to raise a kid right now. So they settled on getting a dog.

They just picked her up and are headed here right now.

The doorbell rang and we saw Wonyoung holding a little white puppy in her hands.

Hajoon and Hyemin ran over to the door and started squealing.

"What's her name?" Hyewon asked as Wonyoung handed the puppy to her.

"Her name is Nari."

I closed the door and Hyewon put Nari down so Hajoon and Hyemin could pet her.

Nari seemed a little scared at first, but she got used to the two little toddlers after a while.

We all went to the living room and sat around the couch.

I looked around and said, "To think I was about to ruin your guys' friendship all those years ago....."

"Well, I guess things happen for a reason." Hyunjin said and smiled at me.

"Hey, do you guys remember that last minute film we made right before graduation? It was kind of like a continuation to On Track, but Minju wasn't in it." Wonyoung asked and I nodded.

We were kind of just playing around with our equipment since we wouldn't have them after graduation, and it turned into another film.

"Yeah, but what about it?" Hyewon asked.

"Did we ever edit it?"

We all thought for a second and shook our heads.

"Well, let's do it now!" Wonyoung suggested and we all smiled.

"Okay, let's get the others to come and have one last project." Minho said and we all nodded.

All of the movie club got here and we started searching all of Chan's files to look for the footage.

After what felt like hours of searching, we found the footage.

We looked over all of it, and it isn't a lot.

"This definitely won't be long enough for a film...." Chan said.

Just then, Jisung stood up from his seat.

"That song! The love song! We can use that!" he said.

"That.... could work." Changbin said while nodding.

Chan let us listen to the demo, and the rest of us agreed to use it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  one week later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The guys quickly distributed and recorded the song, and then we all helped edit the, now, music video.

We had all gathered, including the girls, at the company to watch the finished product.

It finished and we all clapped.

"Wah, years later, and I'm still the visual of the group." Changbin said and the other guys just looked at him.

"Anyways, let's celebrate with food!" Hyewon said.

"..... and Chan is paying!" Seungmin shouted and then Chan started arguing with everyone about who's paying.

I just smiled and thought 'It isn't the movie club if we all don't fight with Chan over who's paying for the food'.

The End 

A/N: Yay! It's done! Anyways, I was debating over whether or not I should change the story to fit with the Oh MV, but that would mean I have to edit a majority of the story so yeah. Not sure if I'll edit this or smth but I prob won't. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed On Track!