Chapter 21

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  time skip to their graduation  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I grabbed my phone and it was a Group FaceTime with Hyewon and Wonyoung.

"What?" I said, was still half asleep.

"Aish, you slept in again." Wonyoung said and I immediately woke up.

"Wait, what time is it?"

"It's 7:00 am, we're headed to the salon right at this moment, so see ya!" Hyewon said and ended the call.

Ah shit! I forgot to set my alarm, again 🤦‍♀️.

I quickly got ready because Hyewon, Wonyoung, and I set appointments at the salon at 7:30 am to get our makeup and hair done since we have to be at the school by 1:00 pm for rehearsals.

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the salon. I parked my car and it was 7:25 am.

I walked inside and saw the two girls waiting on the couch.

"Wow! With five minutes to spare, I think that's a record." Wonyoung said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, we got breakfast." Hyewon said, handing me coffee and a pastry.

"Thank you."

"Oh! We need to tell the readers what has been happening!" Hyewon said.

"I don't do that out loud! I'm supposed to do it in my mind." I said.

"Oh sorry, but you forgot, didn't you." Wonyoung said and I just ignored her.

Anyways, Areum and her friends actually left the school because their parents didn't think the school is being biased and refuse to think that their daughters are like that. Okay, enough about them now about the movie club:

Hyewon and I: She and I got scouted by a modeling and acting agency and we decided to not take their offer because 3RACHA offered us a contract to join their company since they just started letting models and actors and actresses in their company.

Wonyoung: She decided to stick to learning more about hair and makeup and has told us about how she wants to open up her own salon in the future after she finishes cosmetology school. She started making a few videos and posting them on YouTube and they aren't that popular, but she isn't giving up. The reason why she isn't doing our makeup and hair today is simply because she doesn't want to be stressed since she's graduating, too. She also thinks she is slick with hiding her crush on Jeongin, but Hyewon and I know her too well for her to hide that.

3RACHA: All three of them dropped out of school to focus on their company. And yes, they took over their company since all their songs blew up. They renamed the company as CCH Entertainment. Also, Bang Chan started dating Eunbi and I'm almost a hundred percent sure that Changbin has a crush on Yena.

Minho: He obviously got over me and started focusing more on his dance with Hyunjin. Oh! And I forgot to mention. He finally convinced Hyewon to go out with him! Yeah, so Hyewon got sick of him following her around so she agreed to one date. But then one date turned into two, two turned into three, and so on.

Hyunjin: Like I said earlier, he started focusing more on dance, but I'm not really sure if he's still over me. I told him he could date other girls, but he said he just isn't into any of them. Also, I don't babysit Jam Jam anymore since she goes to school, but I always pick her up from school once a week because she wants me to.

Felix: He didn't really continue to focus on anything besides school and Chaewon, but he and Chaewon are still going strong.

Seungmin: He, even though he said he isn't, is basically a nerd because he is graduating as our valedictorian. He also rejoined the baseball team since he said he was bored. Oh! And him and Yujin started dating, but I'm not really surprised because they were hanging out with each other a lot.