Chapter 1

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and sadly summer is over 😥.

It was exactly 6:00 am so I started getting ready.

When I finished, I went downstairs.

"Morning Minju!" my mom said as she put a waffle on my plate.

"Morning." I said.

"Are you excited? You're going to a new school!" she said.

"Eh kinda."

"Oh come on, I know you're going to miss your friends at PHS, but Hyewon and Wonyoung are transferring, too." she said and I nodded.

I'm transferring because there was a bit of drama last year between the boys at my old school because of me. It's not like I had a crush on any of them though. Anyways, that's all in the past and now I'm transferring to JYP with two of my best friends, Hyewon and Wonyoung. They honestly had no reason to transfer with me and they could have stayed with our nine other best friends, but they insisted on coming with me.

I finished my waffle and grabbed my stuff before heading to school. When I walked out of my house I saw Hyewon and Wonyoung waiting for me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We wanted to go to school with you!" Wonyoung said and we chuckled.

"Kaja!" Hyewon said.

We got to the school and honestly, I felt intimidated. It was bigger than our old school and seemed more modern. I was also nervous because we're in our third year of high school and transferring all of a sudden. I mean at least we aren't transferring in the middle of the year, but still.

"Why did you stop?" Hyewon asked, looking at me. I realized they were ahead of me and I caught up to them.

"Okay, so we need to head to the office to get our schedule." Hyewon said as we entered the school.

I could feel people staring at us and heard a couple of whispers.

We finally found the office and walked in.

"Hello ladies, how may I help you today?" the lady at the front desk asked.

"Um, we just transferred and were told to come to the office to get our schedule." Hyewon said.

"Oh okay, can I get your names?" she asked.

"I'm Kang Hyewon, she's Kim Minju, and she's Jang Wonyoung."

"Okay, from Produce High School, correct?" she said and we nodded.

"Here are your schedules and if you need any help you can always come here, I'm Ms. Kim, but another lady might be here at times and her name is Ms. Yoo, otherwise you'll see her in the library." Ms. Kim said and we nodded.

"Thank You!" we all said in unison.

We walked out of the office and checked which classes we're in.

"I mean we have the same homeroom/arts class." Wonyoung said. We didn't have many classes with all three of us in them, but we had homeroom and arts all together.

"It's fine, we need to make new friends, too." Hyewon said.

"Alright, but we should probably figure out where our class is." I said and they nodded.

We tried looking for our class, but no one is in the halls and this school is huge! We almost gave up until Hyewon spotted a teacher.

"Excuse me!" Hyewon said, catching the teachers attention.

"Yes." the teacher said.

"We're new here and can't really find our class...." Hyewon said.

"Oh, let me see your schedule." the teacher said and Hyewon handed her schedule.

"Ahh you're in my class so you can follow me, and I'm Ms. Park. I'm assuming you three are Kang Hyewon, Kim Minju, and Jang Wonyoung." Ms. Park said and we nodded.

"Nice to meet you, now let's go." Ms. Park said and we followed her to her classroom.

We got to her classroom and she opened the door.

"You guys wait out here until I tell you." Ms. Park said and we nodded.

We heard her speaking through the door and she finally said "Come in!".

We walked in and people stared at us.

"Everyone, please welcome Kang Hyewon, Kim Minju, and Jang Wonyoung." Ms. Park said.

"You can introduce yourselves." Ms. Park added and we nodded.

"Hello, I'm Kang Hyewon."

"I'm Kim Minju."

"Hi, I'm Jang Wonyoung."

"Okay, Hyewon you can sit next to Minho, Minho please raise your hand." Ms. Park said and she went to the vacant seat next to a guy who was holding up his hand.

"Minju you can sit in between Han and Hyunjin, can you guys raise your hand." two guys raised their hands and I sat in the vacant seat in between them.

"And Wonyoung you can sit in the last seat." Ms. Park said.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N: idk how to describe the seating but here:

and ITZY will be part of this story, but they aren't bad guys so don't worry