Chapter 18 - Short Summary

Author pov
Aadhya and Jimin became very very good friend. They support and care for each other.....

 They share each and everything, even small or big thing too.

Aadhya side

she's very thankful to God to have Jimin in her life as a best friend. Jimin is very important for her.

 she doesn't like Riya at all but she knows Jimin loves her so much and he has a good reason to love her so she accepted her as his girlfriend.
from inside Aadhya start liking Jimin but she always ignores her feeling and doesn't accept it. for her Jimin and Aadhya have only one relationship that is friendship. Their friendship is very pure.

Jimin side

 for Jimin Aadhya is her best friend, he never thinks about her in any other manner.  She is only his best friend. He loved to talk to her, he tells her everything.

 he is deeply, madly, passionately, intensely love with Riya. For Jimin, Riya is always his priority. he can do anything for Riya.

 Jimin always wants to marry Riya. for Jimin, she is his last love. he wants to propose her but he doesn't have a good designation or post... Riya is an amazing and successful model so he want at least his company CEO post  first, then he decided to propose her.

after Some months

They were on call.
Jimin -" I am very excited..... what kind of preparation I have to do, what was her expression at the time when I am going to propose her, she will be happy...."
 Aadhya – " calm down Jimin, we can prepare.... we have a lot of time, till that just prepare for your CEO ceremony.

After some days
Jimin get his post  in the company, he only want that post so that he can propose Riya.

In the ceremony, big businessman author actors politician were Invited. Aadhya is busy with her exams so she doesn't go to ceremony.

After one week
Jimin is asking everything for the proposed segment to Aadhya. she helped him how to  propose....
They were talking on call.
  Jimin– " Aadhya, I'm very excited finally I am going to propose her....i am nervous."

Aadhya – "calm down.... don't be too nervous  and call me for sure, I'll wait for your call .

Jimin- " afcause I will tell you.....you know what, I already decided everything for our marriage..... I've decided her marriage gown.. she looked so beautiful in that dress... I'm very very very happy..."

Aadhya – " I'm happy for him...  call me okay for everything and yes keep me updated ok!!!"

Jimin – " I'll call you 100% for sure and now I have to go"

Aadhya – " but now??? you are one hour early Jimin"
Jimin –" it's alright I can wait for her at least only one hour...  it's no problem"
they hung up the call.

Author note
This is a short chapter because I want it to be short....😅😅

Be a good reader...always..
Love you...bbye...

Next chapter will be more dramatic....it will be more excited...just wait..😉😉😉

🥰🥰🥰🥰