Chapter 8 - Sharing a room

Aadhya pov

Someone knocked the door.

I went there and open the door. Tae was standing there he said "Anshika let's go outside and have a walk with me."
Anshika di who was standing behind me nodded and then she moved out with him.

Time skips......

I heard the knocking sound at the door I opened it and see Tae and Anshika di was there they both come inside and I sit on the bed with Anshika di and Tae sat on the couch.

They both were staring at each other but differently, and Anshika was blushing..... and both were smiling and trying to hide it.

I ask "Is there anything you want to say?"
he said " yes , actually, I want to share a room with Anshika tonight. can you go and sleep in my room.???"( I was shocked how can I sleep in Tae room it mean I have to share a room with Jimin but also I don't want to you ruin their night so I just said "yes" and went to the Tae room.)

I was standing at the door trying to collect all my strength to face Jimin Its okay Aadhya, you can do it. there is nothing you can't do it OK.....

Finally I knock the door Jimin opened it.

I told him everything. He said " Ahhh! That bloody desperate man. He can't control ......Fine Sofia come in."

There was awkwardness around there.

Jimin saw me he said "don't be nervous you know I like other girl and I know it's very tough for you to control yourself over here. I know I am very hot. But you have to control it I'm not permitting you to do anything with me" and he gave me an evil smile.😏😏😏😏

(I was shocked what he was saying).I said " I'm not nervous OK! and don't give me that fucking evil smile"

Jimin- "how can you use that language in front of your fiancé. Ahh Sofia you were really something."

Aadhya- "shut up Jimin and stop bothering me. I'm feeling sleepy goodnight" then I lay on the bed.

He saw me and come by my side and said: "you were not sleeping at bed it is my room and I am gonna sleep on the bed."

Aadhya- ", No way! your friend told me to stay here  so I sleep on bed"

we fight for around 5 minutes.

Jimin POV

( she's not listening to me. Ahh! girls are so stubborn) " fine let's decide it over a match.

Sofia – "match"

Jimin- " yes we have a video game in my room so let's play."

After some time

Jimin- "yes yes yes I won."

Sofia  – "no no no this is cheating I was playing it first time so let's play again."

Jimin-" Fine let's play again but baby don't cry if you lose again" I said with the evil smile on my face.( it feels amazing when I tease her)

Sofia-" shut up! Let's play again"

(she's playing very nice it was a very competitive match but finally when I was about to win she switch off the TV )

" what the fuck is this...This is cheating Sofia ,You loose, Now I am gonna sleep on bed."

Sofia- "no no I was just seeing what happened after i click that button i'm very innocent you know"😬😬😬