Chapter 26 My Aadhya

Next morning

Anshika pov

I woke up. I have throbbing headache because of last night hangover.

 i do my daily routine. Tae is still sleeping. I decided to go and check Jimin and  Aadhya.
I go to Jimin's room and found.Aadhya and jimin both were sleeping in each other embrace.

Aadhya is on the top of him. Her head is on Jimin 's chest.
They are looking cute with each other. They both are happy Together.

Aadhya turn to another side of bed. Jimin feel empty ,So he crawled on the bed and move closer to Aadhya. put his hand on her waist.

  (they don't even want to get separated from each other not even in the sleep.)

 I smiled. I decided to go so they can enjoy.

After a while
Jimin pov

I opened my eyes and get shocked because Addy  is front of me. I tried to get up, it is just it is disturbing her sleep so, I lay at that posture. she is very close to my chest. we were facing each other, our legs were tangled on the top of each others.

 I touch her face, with my finger. I slowly slide my finger to his eyes then nose then lips. (These lips are looking so juicy, they were surely very delicious )

Suddenly Aadhya stirring in her sleep. so I closed my eyes ,so that she doesn't come to know that I was awake but it was too late.

Aadhya – "Jimin , I already saw you"

I open my eyes look at her .
 suddenly her eyes get fully open,Because of shock(she realise our position)
She get up and kicked me

Aadhya – "What are you doing"

 I fell from the bed.

Aadhya – "What are you in my room even at my bed"

"Dumbo see properly you were in my room and at my bed" I said irritatedly.

She get up,looked at all the surrounding.
She got blushed...she tried to run away from my room.
I hold her wrist.

I-  " You kicked me so hard....now atleast, you have to take punishment.."

Aadhya -" W-what punishment?"

I- "Stop using your dirty mine...I just want a long hug from you"

She came closer to me and hug me with her little shy smile.

I feel like my all problem get solved..i want to stop the time .

Aadhya- " I am gonna miss you....i don't want to leave you"

I-  " Me too but you have to....it's alright,I ll meet with you soom"

She nodded.

She try to loose our hug.

I-" 5 minutes more"
We hug each other for 15 minutes.

After 2 hours
I packed all my stuff . I am leaving to my hometown today...

 after greeting to all, I go to airport then to my hometown.

After one month
Everything is getting back to track Jimin is happy and satisfied these days. Jimin get full move on from Riya.

He still refusing to go to the company back. he said "he don't have any motive to join, he's very stubborn and  we all don't want to force him so he's doing what he want"
My relationship with Jimin is more deep than before.
honestly I am getting attracted to him no doubt.

Jimin pov

I'm going back to home but at the street I met with one of my club friend and he decided to take me to the club ( he dragged me)

I enter in the club.

 I found some known faces at the counter ,so I decided to go there.

I – " hi,  how are you?"

Hobi-" hey Jimin! we're fine."

Jin- " it's been a while we met.why you stop coming here?are you going to another club?"

Jimin- " no! not at all.it's just because of one person and yaa for some work too."

Hobi – "oh that's good"

  we all three were enjoying their .I drink a little.

Some girls came towards us and try to get close to me.

 Girl- " Hii Jimin...I missed you...let's go"

I-  "no sorry, I'm not interested. you can carry on with other guy"

Girl- " baby please"

Rishab- " stop it Tina!..... he's not going to listen you. he's quite busy with other girl these days....... by the way Jimin, I don't like what you did that day..... why you stop that girl to open her shirt button..... I want to see her -"

 I punched him, before he completed his bloody words.

I – "How dare you to  say something so cheap about my best friend???I'll kill you"

I punch him, again then again then again.

 he's lying on the floor unconsciously but I still beat him ....punch!!!.

Someone hold my arms and stopped me.

And his friend take him  from the club in the Meanwhile.
 I look at the guy who stopped me. They were Hobi and Jin hyung.

I – Why you stop me???"

Jin – "Jimin, if we didn't stopped you...  you were going to kill him."

 I – " SO WHAT.... HOW CAN HE SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MY AADHYA"

Jin – " man you were crazy.... just calm down"

 he gave me some drink.... I'm still angry..

Hobi- " Did Aadhya is your girlfriend?"

I – " No" I smiled so hard.

Jin – "Jimin, but your expression and behavior is telling a different Story...

Jimin – "No!No!"

Jin – "Did you like her?"
 I get blushed.

I - No, Yes, I mean I like her but as a best friend not more than that."

Jin – "See, I don't know about your feelings but the only thing I know is that ,the possessiveness ,what you have shown here is not came because of some friend..."

Hobi- " I agree! Jimin, there are many feeling inside us which we don't even know, but still they are inside us.  you should concentrate on your feeling and try to interpret them.... it is important and in your case, it is very very important."

Jin- " let's go then"

we all left

Author pov

Hii...i am sorry for the late update...my exams are going on..that's why...

Like share comment

I ll update next chapter soon...