Chapter 6 - I don't want to marry You!

Aadhya pov

 In the car. I was sitting on the back seat. Anshika di is sitting next to him. They both were talking continuously. They were talking about on random things, Like their friends relationship and on many things. Seeing them, I am just satisfied that True love exists...( I just looked at both of them. They both looked like a good couple). 

 After around ½ an hour. Tae realizes that there is also another girl in the car other than Anshika di, and it was me.He asked me in Teasing manner" Shikha, Did anything happen to you?? Why you were so quiet today, You don't have anything to speak against me? and then he shows me his evil smile.😏😏.I just smiled. (I don't know what should I say to him) 

 At that time my phone vibrates, I see there was Anshika di messages, I read them.Aadhya! Sorry I forgot to tell u....He is Taehyung, Jimin's best friend and his cousin. He is a CEO of Shangai Group."Tae" is his nick name, you can call him with that. He is like an enemy for Shikha, they both doesn't like each other.....Just deal with him in some rude and sarcasm way...I replied.Okay! No problem. 

 Time skips..... 

 We arrived at our place! We went inside in the hotel room.(Author pov- The trip is in the sea area. Like Goa)There are many people there. 

After seeing someone Tae shouts " Hey Everyone! We are here."Many boys and girls come and gather in front of us. 

Anshika di and I greeted them by saying "Hello!" and Tae is hugging each person.(I realized after some time that Jimin is not here, Where is he??hmm .he is like a mystery).

Then Tae give the introduction of each person to me and Anshika(Author pov- I am using 'Bro' in the place of 'hyung')"He is Namjoon bro" He is the CEO of Fantastico""The next person is Jin bro, He is world wide handsome and He is CEO of JINHIT Entertainment.""The person with a cold look is Suga bro. He is the top music producer. The girl with him is Hasley his girlfriend""The person with a sunshine look is Hoseok. He is an music artist as well as choreographer. He is one of the best dancer in the World. And his girlfriend is Shreya.""Before Introducing the next person, Tae give a teasing smile..😁." Next with a cute bunny face and with evil behaviour is Jungkook. He is still in college, The girl next to him is Lisa, His beautiful girlfriend.😆😆😆"

 Then Jungkook says " Stop teasing me, Bro!" Then all of start laughing. (This group is so good, All of they are very amazing at their work...Jimin has good friends He is lucky.)

Tae Introduced me as Jimin Fiancée and Anshika di as his girlfriend

We all start talking with each other, at that time, Jimin come and stand in front of me and Said " Shikha, We need to talk, I want to tell you something! (Everyone was quiet at that moment, I saw Jimin ,he has burning gaze, I was so shocked, that I don't even blink my eyes for a minute. I am just staring him)

Suddenly He grabs my hand and pulled me and take me in a room.

Jimin Pov

Today, I decided that I'm going to tell everything to Shikha, I can't hide it anymore. At that time, when I went there, I saw her, she was sitting with an Anshika di, They both were laughing, I just noticed That, she's actually cute and gorgeous. (What I was thinking. I have to stop all these shit thoughts.) 

She is sitting on the couch, I went there and stand in front of her, she looked upward and now we both were starring at each other, then I tell her "Shikha I want to talk to you" 

I wait for around 2 minutes(Ahhh! Why she is not answering me, I can't wait) I grab her hand and pull her with me. At that time all were silently staring at us. 

Aadhya Pov 

At the time when he said he want to talk to me, I was just thinking about the answer but Suddenly he grab my hand and takes me in the room. (I feel so nervous, What he is going to do with me??? We both are in a single room, he is staring at me, I am scared actually, All the bad thoughts are coming on my mind) 

Then Jimin said " Shikha! Please sit down" I sit on the couch then I asked him "What you want to tell me?"(I don't know why, but my heart beats so hard, it was like it going to explode.) Then he replied " S-Shikha, you are beautiful, gorgeous and a perfect bride but you can't be my bride because I like someone else, according to me In marriage love is a most important thing and I don't love you. At the time when Our marriage was fixed, I was not in India and it all was gone so suddenly that I don't get the time to talk to my parents. they don't know about my love life, I know why you were also getting married to me, just because of the partnership, this was very important for your company, you don't have to worry about it.I' ll handle it. I just need some time. Till then we both have to pretend to be a good couple."

 "Do you want to accompany me in this plan or not.?? If not then also its fine. I take responsibility for all this. I ask you for this trip just because of this , that I want to talk to you about these matter and you just take some time and think about it and then answer me till the end if the trip." (He tell me all situation in just one breath, it was looked like he have practiced this a lot....and now he want answer ........after listening to his confession i am shocked...and I don't know what to reply..) 

At that time I just lower my head..and avoid eye contact with him.

 Time skips( After 2 to 3 minutes)

 He just left the room. 

Author Pov Hello! Thanks for supporting me....💜💜💜 The couple I made was not intentionally, I just like it...it was my personal views...Don't take it seriously...😍😍 And Don't be a silent reader...vote and comment... Again Sorry for grammatical mistakes..😇😇😇