Chapter 23 - I only want her

Aadhya pov

I went to Jimin's Home with Di.

Uncle and Tae greeted me. Taehyung is happy to see me.

I ask "where is Jimin" they said "he is in the club"

Tae- "Aadhya wait here, I'll get him"

 he went to the club

 after 15 minutes

 Tae came alone.

 Tae- " sorry , he  is busy. he will meet you tomorrow. you should go and take some rest, till then."

I – " he is busy in the club....that's ironic"

I called him but he didn't pick my call.( i eagerly want to talk to him but he is dumb)

I-   " Tae take me there"

He nodded. I went to the club.

Tae – "Let's go inside"
I-  No you should go back.
Tae – "but-"
I – please!! I'll come back with him."
He nodded.

I went inside the club and found Jimin is dancing with other girl they were very close to each other and even that girl is desperately trying to kiss him. Jimin is not denying to her.

They both kissed each other.
I went to him make both of them separate to each other.

Girl- " you bitch"
I – "Shut up otherwise I ll  kill you"

I looked at him, he didn't say a word. he is trying to avoid eye contact with me.

That girl is about to slap me but Jimin grab her hand.

Jimin said with angry glare. " Don't even try to touch her. Get out"

She get of the club.
I looked at her and give her my devil smile.

I – " jimin let's go"

Jimin – "No"

I – "Fine"

Then I start unbuttoning my shirt.

I unbutton first button,  then second, when I am about to unbotton third. Jimin grab my hand and stop me to doing it.
He take off his jacket put on me angrily.

Jimin – "What the fuck you were doing Addy."

I – "I am just satisfying your need,you want to have sex, so let's fuck each other."

All the person in the club start shouting, like they were exited to see live porn.

Jimin gave angry smirk to all the people.

Jimin – "Are you gone mad, just go from here."

I throw his jacket on the floor
I – "No i am not"

He looked at the jacket , pick it and again cover me again.

Jimin – "Addy lets's go "

I – "No "

Jimin – "Fine "

He pick me up in his arm and left the club.

I try to get out from his grip but I can't

I try to get out from his grip but I can't. He is strong.

He take me in car. He start driving.

I take of his jacket and closed my all button.

He remain quiet in all the drive.

The car stopped in front of Jimin's house. He came out from car, come to my side, open the door, grab my hand and start pulling me. He take me to his room from passing drawing room. All of the family member were starring at us.

He opened his door, take me inside.

Jimin – "Addy what the hell was that"

I- "I already told you that I am just satisfying your need. You were in pain and sex is the only thing which left in whole world ,which can help in move on right?"

I asked in sarcastic way.

Jimin – " I don't know the other way and those girl are like bitches."

I – "No Jimin now for you, every girl is that Riya bitch but fortunately I , Anshika di also a girl, so I have to help you.Right???"

He got silent  for a minute.

Jimin – "Addy get out from my room.I don't talk want to talk with you right now.

I – "No.you know, how can you make me to go out from your room."

He looked at me with his irritated eye.

He hold my hand and angrily throw me out of the room.
( it was unintentional from both side.)

But because of force, my head hit the wall and it start bleeding.

Jimin- " shit! Shit! Shit!" "Addy are you alright."

Everyone in the house come towards me.

He picked me and take me to his room back.

Everyone gather in his room.
He is worried and everyone can easily understand from his expression.

He start cleaning my wound.
I start my acting.

I – "Ahhh! Ahhh! it was very very very painful."

Jimin pov

I am in guilt and she know that. I know she is acting. But still I feel bad.
She looked at me with puppy eyes.

Aadhya – "Di ,it was very painful......the worst part is, I get this pain from my best friend."

Di – " so sad."

I – "Fine, I am sorry please forgave me."

Aadhya – "No."

 (I know what she want to hear.)
Jimin – "Miss Aadhya, please forgave me, I realized my mistake and I ll never force you to do anything."

Aadhya – "And???"

Jimin – "And I ll never sleep with other girl for move on purpose"

Aadhya – "Good that like my buddy"

She get up.
I grab her hand, "what are you doing."

She looked at me in shock reaction

"I am going to my room, I think you take my dirty talk very seriously. I don't want to fuck with you."

"Ohh! feeling Mutual babe..and I know all your tricks. Its just let me Help you to go there."

Aadhya – "My head got hurt not legs, they still work."

Jimin – "Fine good night bye"

"Bye"

Jimin pov

I sit on my bed.

I start thinking....

( there are a lot which i have to tell her but.....i know she is upset from me...but she has to understand me....)

(at that day, when she left, i want her to stay with me, but her career stopped me.)

(After she left, i talk 2 hours on first day,then Tae made me realized that she had her exam, so i stop calling her. I am trying to move on but i can't find other way, i need Aadhya but she was not with me so i get in wrong way.)

(I want to tell her,that it made me so happy when Tae told me that she came back, but because i am not in good condition, i don't want to meet her, i thought she will wait for me the next day but for my surprised she came at club...i get so embarrassed as well as in regret......)

(Her bold behavior at the club gave me goosebumps, I always thought her as cute kiiten,but she became wild tigress.)

( and because of me she got hurt....but at last i am happy that she came back.....i only want her company.......)