Chapter 37- EPILOGUE

After 10 months

Jimin pov

Today is one of the most beautiful day of my life because finally, I am getting married to the love of my life.

We came back from USA just 1 week ago, and Today we were getting married we actually preponed our marrige. 1 month because of my stubbornness.

(They all want me to stay away from her till marrige after.We came to India, so i  decided to preponed our marrige)
.
.

Here I am standing on stage and in front of me,my love, my bride, my world, my Addy is coming in Red Lehnga, She is getting shy because everyone in the hall are starring at her

Anshika Di who is holding her child 'Tansh' get up and give Varmala to both of us, we exchanged it with each other.
.
.
.
After 6 hours
Aadhya pov

I am in Our room, I  literally get tired because of those all rituals.

I removed all my makeup and get changed to Jimin's shirt . In the mean while Jimin came in room too and get changed .

Jimin -" Wifey, After spending many nights with you, i still feel nervous for our first night."

( Jimin started calling me wifey and I called him hubby in  USA ... our neighbors thought , that we were already married).

 Addy-"I agree, but by the way where is my gift"

 Jimin-" Oh yes I still, tell you that my gift is best and you were gonna lose the bet"
.
Flashback about bet
Jimin-" I love you more , that's why I confessed first"
Addy –"no, I love you more because I get feeling first"
 Jimim-" no I love you more"
 Addy –"no"
 Jimin-"Yes"
 Addy –"no"
Jimin-"Yes"
Addy-"Ahhhh! Let's make a bet the person whose gift is most amazing on the first night,the love other person love more "
Jimin-" Done! And get ready to loose"
I nodded Sarcastically
Flashback Ends
.
Jimin take out something from his pocket and give to me...