Chapter 7 - We both made a good match

Aadhya told everything to Anshika. And she says in a very low voice to herself, "I have a little idea about this. But Jimin is that much serious. I don't expect this. That's actually good for him." 

"Ok! Aadhya, That's no problem just do what he said, be a good friend to him and remaining thing I'll handle."She nodded. 

 Time skips...... At evening.

 Aadhya pov

 We all decided to go to the beach to see the sunset.I was standing, at the beach silently, then Jimin came and stand by my side. We both were silently admiring how beautiful the view was.

Then Jimin said "I am sorry. You were feeling sad because of my behavior but I just tell you the truth, I do not want to hide anything front you." 

 I can see he is feeling guilty then I said "it's fine I am glad that at least you told me this thing before marriage, otherwise it was hard for both of us if it comes in front of me after marriage. It's fine. Let's be normal friends at least! ? and I can pretend to be a good fiancée."

 He nodded with a smile.

 Everyone was going to their room but I said, I want to be here for a little longer. Jimin said he also wants to accompany me here and everyone shouts"oh!!! quality time... " 

 I just sit there along with Jimin. 

I start the conversation I ask him "who was the lucky girl and how long you guys were dating." He said Riya Kapoor is the name of the girl and we really love each other. I ask him to show me her picture. She is not that much beautiful I don't know what Jimin like in her.He told me "they were recently get committed Jimin had a crush on her from last 2 year and recently he proposed her."I asked him why he doesn't tell his parents about her. He said,"now I don't have any designation in the company, so I can't take the company and personal decision but after some months my father is retiring and I became the new CEO than I decided to tell the truth." 

 He told me many things about her, he told me their first date. I can see he was deeply in love with her. I can say just by looking at his face, by his smile when he is talking about her is so adorable. His eyes were glowing when he is talking about her. At that day we talk a lot. 

Then finally when it was totally dark we went to our room.

 Next day

We all went At the beach where couple Competition was going there and we decided to participate in it and by default me And Jimin on a single team. 

They organized many gamesFirst was Couple Race.

 I and Jimin are standing at the starting line with all couples. He bends and ties in Right leg with the left leg of mine. He was awkwardly trying to put his hand on my shoulder but he take his hand off.I said "it's okay! we have to win, you can put it" He Smiled. 

 The race Started ,we were not doing well but then I said 1,2, 1, 2, and we both try to match according to it and finally our speed gone well, we were really fast and we won.He and I were clapping. And I hug him. He hug me back. It was a very formal and soft hug. He said "I don't believe but we both made a good match with each other".

 I just nodded and smile.

 The Second game was Dumbcharades(In this game One person have to identify the name of the movie with the help of direction given by other person.)

 I have a good knowledge of movies so I have to identify the names of the movies. 

1st DDLJ" Dilwale Dulhania Le jayenge. It was very easy movie I find out just in some seconds.

 2nd was 3 idiot and 3rd was Kuch Kuch Hota h. 

the name of movies we're very easy sofinally we won.we do a Hifi & It was very fascinating for me because, In all the game I was just like Aadhya and He was just like my Amazing friend.There are may more games some we loose , some we wonwe became the Best couple in the competition and we really enjoyed the game.

 Time skips... 

 It was late Around 9 pm, we all have eaten our dinner, I was with Anishika di in our Room. (a/p: Yes ,They both were sharing a room) Then someone knock the door.