Chapter 29- Our House.

After three days

Jimin pov

I am waiting outside the airport for Addy. she's coming today.
 her flight is already landed and she will be coming within some minutes.
After searching for her, finally I found her.

I -"ADDY! "  I Wave my hand.

I found Addy with Milan. They came from same flight.(God!can I kill someone for once only..... please... please, just let me kill this man next to her).

Milan-"good afternoon sir"

I-" afternoon Milan"

Addy-" he's my friend ,so he already knew about us and he will not tell everyone for sure"

I - " I know, it's alright."
.
.
 Milan went to his way. And I take Addy and her belonging to our house.
.
.
Addy -"wow this house is so beautiful and also big.......it have two rooms, should I have to share this with someone else?"

I - " Yes! with me"

 Addy - "why you? you have your own house here."

I- "sometime!! when my father kicked me out , I'm gonna come here..."

Addy-" Really wow!! we were living In the same house and with each other..... that's amazing ...we hugged each other."

We decorate and settle the house. it have two rooms, kitchen ,bathroom. my room is totally empty.
I help Addy, to set her things.

 one awkward moment came there, when I open the wrong bag, where she put all her undergarments.....I get blush for no reason she get embarrassed....

We both are now hungry.

I-" let's go to supermarket, for buy some vegetables....what you were gonna cook for me tell me?"

Addy- " A- actually.....Actually..... I don't know how to cook."

 I- " what??? now I understand why you always skip cooking topic."

 Addy- "yes... so let's order something"
 I - " No, I'm gonna making food for us."

She gets shocked but I can see she's impressed by me.... for the first time I feel, proud on my cooking skills.

Aadhya pov

 he's making simple dal and assorted bread for us. I help him in putting the apron.

 he asked me to wait outside but I stand in the corner of the kitchen and watch his skills.

He's like  handsome chef.... he cut all the vegetables so perfectly, he is making food with a lot of confidence ....his hair get messed up and in this look, he is looking ravishing.

I sat our table. I taste the food....it is so delicious...."WOWWWWW"

I -" you are such a great cook, please teach me cooking, I really need this here..."