Chapter 9 - Dinner

Author note
That is my favorite Namjoon's photo...he is looking hot na...😁😁😁😁

---------------------------------

Time skips at evening

I get ready for dinner,
( I'm quite nervous, it is my first time having a separate dinner with a boy )

Restaurant was not very far , I went there and saw Jimin was already there and sitting on a chair.

I went in front of him , I sat down he saw me and said "why are you so nervous??? I invite you on a dinner, not on a date

I went in front of him , I sat down he saw me and said "why are you so nervous??? I invite you on a dinner, not on a date.........."

Sofia- " I know this.. stop teasing me Jimin.."

Jimin- "fine sorry!!! actually I was going to say thank you ,and I also want to confess you about our friendship..... In starting when we met at the party ,we talk barely, and even once you talk to me in a bad manner , but now I feel so comfortable with you, In these two to three days, I spent one of the most memorable moment  of my life.... I just love your company...."

I said "me too" ( I want to say more ,I also love his company , I want to tell him about everything but I can not , it is hurting every time when he said Sofia instead of Aadhya ,it hurts)

I just smiled and asked " now officially we're besties, so please take care of me."

he take out a red box from his pocket and give it to me 

Jimin-"our friendship first present."

It was a beautiful gold pendant with star as a locket

Sofia - "Jimin it was beautiful!!! thank you so much...." (I also want to give him my gift but I can't...i don't know why but i am feeling sad because of this)

We Get back to our room after having beautiful dinner.

Next day around at 4:00 AM

Anshika di wake me up and said....

Author Note

It is a short chapter....i uploaded it beacause..i want to compensate to my readers for uploading , late( Last chapter)...

I purple you as always...and remember to watch bts interview at Ndtv....😍😍😍

Thanks...
vote comment and share...don't be silent reader...😀😀😀

I want to give special thanks to KapishJuneja1 he is my first reader and pyluto she is my first commenter...once again thank you..everyone...I love you😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜