CHAPTER 11- QUARREL DAY

After 1 week

Aadhya Pov

I am sitting at my rooftop seeing the sunset and thinking about the past few days.....

like how Time flies, Jimin and I met again some days before and now he is a good friend. I am happy..... we exchanged numbers and even we were talking so much with each other these days.

Even yesterday He called me and we talk around 2 hours continuously and we talk on a future goal, daily life psychological problem, politics economics, love, fantasy and Jimin's girlfriend.....

(topics are silly but chats and feelings are not. )

Even I found we have one same childish fantasy like we both want to dance once on-road shout and scream in front of the crowd..... (It was embarrassing, I know but it will be gonna be a beautiful and funny memory.

I smiled after thinking all these stuff.

Tomorrow I have to leave for Anshika di's Wedding.

Next day

I am on the train when my phone rang.  I pick up and it was Jimin.

Jimin- Hii!  Aadhya where are you?  At what time you arrive? Is your environment there all right? 

Aadhya- stop!  Stop!  Jimin I am fine and I am arriving in 30 minutes.

Jimin- Don't tell anyone that you arriving in 30 minutes even tell them that you were arriving after an hour.

Aadhya - why?

  Jimin-Because I want to take you somewhere and I'll come at station to pick you. wait for me okay!

Aadhya- Alright! Bbye...

Jimin- What Bye??? Let's talk more...you are in train so your we're free...

Aadhya- Yes! I am free but you were driving and my phone battery is about to die so...bbye...

I cut the call. The more I know him, I found he have many secrets and many pain...he barely talk about them with me.

He is very talkative ,he want to do chat all day.

Jimin pov

(she is dumb i want to talk to her and she hung up the call. Actually it was my fault, she know i can talk to her all night,but its not my mistake...she is so understanding and caring....i can talk to her on any topic.....i tease her so much but she never get irritated or offended....she makes me feel so comfortable with her that ,I can talk to her on deep topics without hesitation.)

Aadhya pov

I arrived at Bangalore and go out from railway station.

I am waiting for Jimin, when I see..... a man crashed with a woman. He is wearing a black suit and by his clothes I can tell he is very rich and old too. The lady is a station worker.

The old man start abusing the lady instead of apologizing. And even he said "you are going to fired from this job " the lady is continuously apologizing.

(I can't control myself....he is torturing her)

I- Uncle! That was your fault, I witnessed all this..you need to apologie and threatening through her job for this little thing is unfair.

Uncle-(he speak codly) Young lady! Stay away from this matter..okay!

I – Sir you are wrong, can you stop abusing her...