Chapter 5 - Sweet Couple

Aadhya's POV:

After the party, I ask Anshika di when I can go back home. She informs me that I can leave the next day. I feel relieved because I miss my parents and can't wait to see them again.

The next day arrives, and I am getting ready to leave. I notice Jimin is present, engaged in a conversation with Anshika di and Mr. Raman. I don't pay much attention to them and continue with my preparations.

Time skips...

Anshika Di enters my room, looking upset. She informs me that I can't go home because Jimin wants me to accompany him on a trip. I am shocked since just last night he didn't even want to look at me, and now he suddenly wants me to go with him. I wonder about the reason behind this sudden change.

Anshika tells me that I can't refuse him. She calls my parents, and surprisingly, they agree without any hesitation. Anshika di has quite the convincing power, and now even my parents trust her. I have no valid reason to say no, so I reluctantly agree. I express my concerns about traveling alone with a boy, feeling uncomfortable and insecure. Anshika di assures me that I can trust Jimin, emphasizing that she knows him well and he has never crossed any boundaries without consent. I nod, trying to trust her judgment.

Time skips...

I pack all my belongings for the trip and try to persuade Anshika di to come along with us, but she consistently refuses. I feel a bit disappointed but understand that she has her own reasons.

In the evening, I come downstairs with my bag, and Anshika di is by my side, waiting for Jimin. After a while, a man approaches us.

He greets us, saying, "Hello! Beautiful ladies

He greets us, saying, "Hello! Beautiful ladies. Sorry to make you wait."

Anshika Di addresses him as Tae and questions why he is here, asking if he is going on the trip as well.

Tae responds, "Of course! How can I miss the opportunity to be with you, Anshika Di?" 

Anshika Di blushes, and I can sense that there is something between them. They make a beautiful couple, as Tae possesses handsome features that extend from his eyes to the gentleness of his voice.

Anshika Di informs Tae that she is not going on the trip.

Tae insists, "No, babes! Just go and pack your bag while I go and meet with my father-in-law."

Anshika Di Bluses.

Later Anshika Di clarifies that they are committed to each other but not engaged. She explains that Tae is teasing her. I am taken aback by this revelation.(Author pov- Anshika told about their relationship to Aadhya because She is in shocked at that moment. And Anshika saw her face with that 😐😐 expression)

After about an hour, we leave for the trip together.