Chapter 10 - Can we meet again?

Aadhya pov

Around 4 am

Anshika di wake me up and said " Aadhya we have found Sofia, You have to leave, Right now! So that in the morning Sofia can take her place.

( I am feeling happy but at the same time sad . It was weird, I am waiting to go home but now, I get the opportunity, I want to stay here. But whatever my feelings are, I have to leave.)

I said " yes" and changed my clothes and we both went to the airport.

When we reach there , she hugged me and say " thank you so much Aadhya! I like you, I'm gonna miss you so much and don't delete my number, whenever you need anything just call me. Okay!"

I smile and nodded. I said " Di I have a present for you!"

I gave her a necklace.
Anshika – " it was a beautiful and amazing gift, thank you so much!

Aadhya – "Di Jimin give me this friendship necklace. Please take this and I purchased a bracelet for Jimin, can you give this to him??

Anshika -  " I am so sorry! but I can't give this to him, we were never gonna tell him about you and Sophia so please don't mind! I hope you can understand."

I just nodded and said " alright it's okay di, thank you and all the best for your future....... And Tae and you are like a fabulous couple. Get married soon."

Di blushed, and finally we hug each other.(maybe last time.)

I went inside the airport and went for my home.

  Aadhya pov

I met with my parents, they were really happy to see me again, after a long time.

At night I am lying on my bed and re collecting my all memories,  how we all enjoyed so much it was all  like a dream.

Time  skip after two months

Aadhya – "Mom! Where are shoe, I have to leave for college?"

Mom – "I put it near your drawer."

I was checking there and wearing my shoe. Suddenly Dad called me.

"AADHYA! AADHYA !SEE  BREAKING NEWS.."

I went there and found, In the news paper the headline are.

PARK JIMIN AND SOFIA WERE BREAKING THEIR RELATION...BUT THEY BOTH SAID, THEY WILL GOING TO CONTINUE THE COLLABORATION

I am not surprised by this news because, I know one day Jimin were going to do this. I am happy actually that Finally Jimin is taking decision for his life. He is finally doing something for get marrying with his true love.

Time skips After 1 month

I'm searching my notebook in the drawer "ah ,I'm so clumsy Where i put my notebook??" At that time I found bracelet ,Jimin's bracelet Every time when I see this,  the question come in my mind that "why I'm not throwing it or giving it to someone else ???Did I really still hoping that I'm gonna meet him" 

("Ah!! Owner of this bracelet can you please tell me that can we meet again, its so frustrating to seeing this bracelet in my drawer every time")

I was asking the question to bracelet, when my mom called me "Aadhya come down ,go to your college, otherwise you will be late"

I-"yeah mommy I'm coming"

I went to the college and then went to home.

Time skips at evening

I am walking with earphone plugged in my ears. I stopped walking, closed my eyes enjoying the cold breeze that touch my face , i put my hand in my jacket pocket and start walking.