Chapter 2- Is I am kidnapped?

Aadhya's POV:

As I wake up, I find myself in a place that seems oddly beautiful. The room is impeccably designed, and the bed feels incredibly soft and plush. For a moment, I forget that I've been kidnapped.

I notice that I'm tied up with ropes, but to my surprise, the ropes come loose with just a few seconds of effort. It appears that whoever kidnapped me is inexperienced in this.

Feeling a mix of curiosity and anxiety, I approach the door and start knocking, hoping someone will open it. After some time, a door opens, revealing a stunningly beautiful woman. She is dressed impeccably, exuding elegance and grace. Her appearance reminds me of a classy model or actress, with her captivating eyes, lovely hair, and expensive accessories.

 Her appearance reminds me of a classy model or actress, with her captivating eyes, lovely hair, and expensive accessories

She steps forward with a soft and beautiful tone.

"Hello, I'm Anshika, the daughter of Mr. Raman Roy. I apologize for this situation, but we had to do it." As soon as I hear her father's name, a sense of familiarity strikes me. I remember that he is the Chief Executive of "Mingle's," one of the top companies in India, and one of the wealthiest individuals in the country. Realizing this, fear starts to grip me. I wonder why someone so affluent would kidnap me and if they have any malicious intentions.

I stammer, "Ms. Anshika, why did you kidnap me? My father doesn't have money. I come from a middle-class family. My family must be worried sick. Please, just let me go!"

Anshika responds, "I wish I could release you, but I can't. Please stay here quietly. We have no intention of harming you. Trust me."

I don't know why, but something about her makes me trust her words. She hands me a beautiful dress and instructs me to change into it. I comply, and her servants take care of my makeup and hair. When I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I'm surprised to see how stunning I look.

 When I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I'm surprised to see how stunning I look

Anshika leads me to a hall where someone is waiting. She asks, "Dad, isn't she the right girl?" Her father's gaze lingers on me, causing me to wonder if I appear exceptionally beautiful or terribly unattractive. After a few minutes, Mr. Raman breaks the silence and declares, "She is perfect for this, Anshika! Explain everything to her and make a deal."

As he exits the hall, leaving only Anshika and me behind, she gently takes hold of my hand and says..