Chapter 25 life goes on

Next day

We both do our morning routine , went for breakfast.

Aadhya- " Jimin! get ready! we have to go somewhere."

Jimin- " not today Addy"

Aadhya - " please just listen to me for today only, after that I'll not ask you...... promise!"

Jimin- "promise?"

Aadhya - "Yes"

We get ready.

Aadhya- "we have to do some shopping, before we go there."

Jimin- "fine, but where are we going?"

Aadhya - " orphanage"

Jimin- "good but why?"

Aadhya -"you will find out when we go there."

We both do some shopping ,we purchased toys, sweets ,chocolates ,food ,book ,copies some clothes etc.

We went there.

There are many children.

because me and Jimin coming here, for the first time, they were quite hesitating from us but when we give gifts and all things to other children they became comfortable with us.

Some children were start showing me their works like one show her painting second show her puzzle.third ,crafts
these children eyes were filled with hopes and dreams.

After a while I looked at Jimin and he is also busy with children they were chatting........ all of them were looking very happy.

After a while Jimin said "I understand why you take me here, now I realized that the eyes of these children's are full of dreams and hopes and they were so happy even when they don't have father, mother

After a while Jimin said "I understand why you take me here, now I realized that the eyes of these children's are full of dreams and hopes and they were so happy even when they don't have father, mother ........they have not people on their side, who love them permanently ,who support them but still they were happy and I'm so dumb that only Riya let me, I lose all my hopes and even I have a lot of persons who love me, support me in my wrong time and even almost time......"He smiled with last line.

I nodded and we spent all day there and then left.

NEXT DAY

I wake up. Do all my morning routine and went to the breakfast table.Jimin is already there....... he's laughing greeting everyone, he's trying to becoming old Jimin.

Jimin- " what's today's plan? where we have to go? I'm ready for that.

I - "that's good but I had not decided anything yet."

Di- " that's cool,let's go to watch movie.It's been awhile and we all missed you buddy!"

Jimin- " awwwww.....let's go then."