Chapter 12 - I'll protect you.

Aadhya pov

Jimin drops me at Anshika di house. I went inside.

NO guard stop me, may be because of my face.

I went inside, I found, the similar girl is standing in front of me.

Sophia – "so you are the girl who takes my place. Seriously, you look the same as me."

Di came.

Sophia-" wow di! see now my replacer had come too, now you can take her to your wedding, dad image will not be affected. congrats di enjoy."

Anshika di –"Sophia, don't say like that, you are my sister and I love you, that is a misunderstanding, please believe me...."

Sophia – "di, I thought you are different from paa, no you all are same. enjoy di, enjoy, I am leaving To USA today in the evening. And don't you dare to stop me."

Anshika di- "Sophia wait"
Sophia left.

I don't know what happened here. I went to di to console her, she is crying.

"Di are you alright"

Anshika di- " just gives me some time I talk to you later."

Di left. Then one maid came and show me my room, I went there and set my things.

At the evening
Anshika di came in my room and apologizes for Afternoon incident. She told me that "actually it was not Sophia's  fault."

"Sophia boyfriend died in a car accident,  and she think that Dad killed him. Dad give many threatening warnings to them but he didn't kill him but it was too late. She already made her mind that dad killed him. She didn't want to come to my wedding and I think she will never coming back."

I just listened to her. I said – " Di, I think one day she understand you all, and come back for sure.......don't loose hope. Till that just enjoy your wedding....di, I can pretend to be Sophia at your wedding."

Di- " no i want you to be yourself..."

I - "Ok di.Forget this. By the way where you are going for honeymoon.... and how many days."

Di- " I am going to Singapore and for 1 year..."

I – "What di??Di do you want to comeback as a wife or as a mother...."

Di-" just joking only one week..."

Aadhya-"that's it.....aww di, according to that night I don't think one week is enough for both of you."(a/p she is talking about that night when Jimin and Aadhya have to share a room because Tae and Anshika want to sleep together.)

Di blushes "shut up Aadhya, don't tease me", she blushes and become come red.

"Aadhya now you rest bbye..."

At morning

I wake up and get ready and went to the hall, I see Mr Raman and Anshika di are having a conversation.
I greeted them And sit quietly there.

Di-" Please dad. I promise, I will come home at time."

Uncle- "No, you are going to be marrried beta..try to understand"

Di- "No no no, and jimin is also going with him so we were not alone and even Aadhya is also going with me."

(Aadhya what she said my name)

Uncle- " Aadhya you are also going."

He saw me for Answer and I see di face she blinked her eyes then I said,