pt. tres

Episode : Pride & Prejudice

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

After drying off, Andrea and Don were sitting in the lounge, as they drank their smoothies, having a calming nice time.
This wasn't until Schneider Can running in.

"Hey parents," He calls them, "I don't want to alarm you, but the kids may already be dead. I got locked out of the room and they're up there jumping on the beds!"

Of course, after someone's quick heart attack, everyone continued their day.

"Don't worry. The boys are fine," Finn's mother sighs.

"Yeah, that's the magic of hotel rooms. All they want to do is hang out in there," A father comments.

"Yeah, they get excited by tiny soaps and sewing kits. Kids are so stupid."

The handyman thinks for a second. "Well, maybe I am overreacting."

Finn's mom jumped to the opportunity, pulling out a chair for Schneider, seductively, and the man was wrapped in.

"That was fast," Don mutters.

"You should see him watching The Bachelor," laughs Andrea.

Going back to the glasses man, he relaxed down on the chair. "What can I say... Cubans are crazy about family."

"Oh, your cuban?" asked the Wilkins man.

"Not by birth, but spiritually, I identify as Cuban. That's why I've been so overprotective. It's what we do," He chuckles, "I think we have some trust issues because Castro and all of that. You know." Schneider points to a Latino father, which Andrea could guess wasn't Cuban.

"But it's good to get an outsider's perspective. You guys have calmed me down. Maybe I was being a little suffocating."

Everyone in the lounge grew quiet, when seeing a security guard, holding on to two boys.

"I need to talk to you about you kids," The man in uniform orders.

Andrea was a bit shocked to see that it was Alex who was one of the boys, but blown down when seeing Finn was right along with him.

"Is that Alex?" Don raised his brow.

Andrea didn't say a word, only sipping on her strawberry-kiwi smoothie, as Schneider shakes his head, whispering, "Ay, dios mío."

¡

"Drinking alone?"

Penelope, stilling drinking at the bar, was caught off guard as an attractive man approached her.

"This is a gay bar. That's what regular bars are for," He jokes.

"Yeah, but regular bars don't have $7 Queen-a-Coladas," The woman nods.

"Mmm, tell me about it. This is my third Bloody Gary."

"I'm drinking alone 'cause I'm a monster... and monsters drink alone."