charla del sexo

Episode : Sex Talk
Outfit :

Episode : Sex TalkOutfit :

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

Schneider pops into the Alvarez apartment

Schneider pops into the Alvarez apartment. "Hey, Pen, you busy?"

"Yes," The woman replies, "My mom is at the opera with Dr. Berkowitz, both kids are out of the house, and I am finally enjoying some time to myself."

"Ooh, wine and coupons. Been there." The handyman notices the cutout of newspaper discounts. "Just substitute wine with whiskey, and coupons with more whiskey."

"Did you want something?"

"Just to share some amazing news. I am... unplugged. Yeah. No more Internet, no social media, not even a phone. Anyway, I really need to use your computer."

Penelope chuckled, "That was quick. Why don't you use your own laptop?"

"I locked it in my safe."
"So?"
"Combination to my safe is on my laptop."

"You didn't think to write it down—"
"We all wish we had the last five minutes of our life back, okay?"
"I'm with you there!"

"Anyway, I need to find a new place to get my eyebrows threaded."

"Oh, you can just do everything else silently."

As Schneider walks over to the table and open the laptop, a sound of a moaning woman played.
"Woah!"

"Schneider, you came here to watch porn?!" Penelope shouts.

"No!" The man presses the keys rapidly. "Why won't it stop? No, I don't wanna chat with you!"

He just slams the computer down, to just have the video stop plying.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The mother raised her voice.

The man chuckled, "Oh, come on, Pen. No need to cover. I'm just happy you weren't actually sittin' there clipping coupons. And a threesome, eh? Get your freak on, boo!"