callejeros

Episode : Strays

Outfit :

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

! ¡ ! ¡ ! ¡ !

In the Wilkins-Hinojosa household, there was Andrea watching her movie on the tv in the living room.
Her mom was at work, while her father was in his room, getting ready for his meeting, it was a normal day for her.

As the little mix girl was dying from her boredom, her father came in the room to talk to her.

"Hey, Andrea."
"Hey Dad, what's up?"

The man looked gently to his adopted daughter.
For a long time, Andrea hasn't seen this from him. She couldn't even recall a time where a screen wasn't in front of him.

"L-Listen, I know things are very, very hectic in here and... Look, do you want to maybe go see a movie at the cinema?"

Andrea's eyes sparkled in bliss.
When did things change?
When did he change?

In all honesty, it didn't matter for her. She wanted time with her dad, it was something she was really wanting.

"Yeah. Yes, totally I would love to go!"

"Great, how about tomorrow night? It would be late though, but I can make it up with some food afterward?"
"Sounds perfect."

Despite this very sudden change in Andrea's dad, she didn't care at all. All she wanted was for the day to roll by so that the sooner this father-daughter date can happen.

¡

Later on in the day, Penelope Alvarez walked in her home from her long day of work.

She sees Elena and Carmen, her best friend, sleeping on the couch, sharing one big blanket.

"Aw." Penelope says to herself, walking to the girls. "The day every mother dreams of, when her daughter grows a vampire head."

"Hi, Ms. Alvarez." Carmen greets, in her normal monotoned voice.

Elena explained, "We were working really hard on our immigration project for school, so we took a little power nap."

"Oh, 9 to 3 workday getting you down? Yeah. I take power naps, too. It's called blinking."

"Oh, can Carmen stay for dinner?"
"Of course."

"Thanks, Ms. Alvarez." Carmen spoke, before the working mom entered the kitchen.

"Carmen's staying for dinner." Penelope tells her mom.