☁️ 🗡 Mike & Erwin 🗡 ☁️

Written: January 20, 2021

Takes place: A little after Erwin is made squad leader.

Request: Requested by someone but I forgot who ;-;

Note: Double update :D

~~~

"Guys, stop."

"Just tell Y/n you like her!"

"She doesn't like me back-"

"Hey Y/n!" You turned around and went over to Mike, Nanaba, and Gelgar.

"Mike has a crush on you."

"Wait, what?"

"See?" Mike groaned to his friends.

"No, I was just surprised!" You said reassuring him. "I... I actually quite like you too Mike."

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH!" All your friends said in unison. It made you blush. Suddenly you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"Y/n. Can we talk?"

"Erwin?" You looked back at Mike and your friends. "Uhh... yeah sure. What is it?"

"Can we talk outside?"

"Oh. Sure." You waved back at everyone and blushed once your eyes met with Mike's. Once the two of you were outside of the bar and far enough from everyone, Erwin stopped and looked at you. He almost looked nervous.

"I've wanted to say this to you for a long time... to be honest, I know it's late. I heard what you said to Mike." You nodded to signal that you were listening to him.

"I like you too Y/n. I mean like you, like you." Your eyes widened "No... I love you. God, I'm so confused." Your body shook slightly. "And I think you still like me too. But what you said to Mike..."

"Erwin I told you two years ago that I loved you. You wanted nothing to do with me. Now you-"

"I know. I know. I regret it completely. I was just so focused on becoming squad leader then. I just didn't know my feelings. I didn't understand them. But-but now I do." You shook your head.

"You have told me before. What am I supposed to do now? I was getting over you. I-I thought I could have something with Mike. I just- I literally just told him-"

"I know. I'm sorry." You got angry with him.

"What am I supposed to do Erwin? I'm asking you! I love you, and-and I love him. And you just told me your feelings and he just told me his feelings. I have no fucking idea!"

"I couldn't just let you choose him without letting you know what my feelings are."

"What feelings?" You looked up and saw Mike through your blurry eyes. "Why are you crying?" Mike hugged you tightly. "What did you do?" He said looking at Erwin. Erwin shook his head and walked away from you and the bar. You pried yourself from Mike and started punching the tree you were under.

"How dare he. How dare he!"

"How dare he what?" Asked Mike. You ran after Erwin. As you got close to him, he turned around to see who was approaching him.

"How dare you!" You slapped him in the face. Hard. You nearly gasped when you realized what you did. But Erwin didn't do anything. He looked at you and rubbed his cheek.

"I suppose I deserve that."

"How dare you run away from me after saying something that important?!" Mike who had caught up stared in confusion.

"What?" You ran away from the two men (and your feelings) back to the Scouts' base. You stayed in your room and when you had to come out you wouldn't speak to them.

A week later you wrote them a quick note and gave it to Levi to deliver. You had originally asked Hanji, but she lost it and you had to write it all over again.

The note said this:

Mike, Erwin. I'm sorry I'm not talking to you but I'm confused. But you should be sorry you took so long to confess. Maybe I wouldn't be in this mess. (You drew a tiny face rolling their eyes). I'm not going to lie, I love you both. I don't know how to deal with this, so I'm avoiding you for the time being.

Levi came back with a note from them. It was written in Erwin's hand.

Y/n, we understand that. And we forgive you. And we are also sorry. Mike wants me to write that he didn't take that long to confess and that it was just me. So I'm writing it. Also, we have a solution for your problem. Stop avoiding us and let us talk and spend time together. That way you will know who you like more. Maybe you'll like us equally... (there was a lenny face that Mike clearly drew).

You ended up accepting their proposition and decided that you "liked them equally."  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)