💔 🗡️ Real Life 3 🗡️ 💔

Written: February 10(ish), 2021

Takes place: Little after Eren's joined the scouts

Request: Just completing the series :D

Note: I don't know how you guys feel about Erwin (like him, have a crush on him, just attracted to him) but I wholeheartedly love him. I would frickin join the Scouts for him and dedicate my heart to him.

~~~

"What are you doing?"

"Are you sure you don't want to talk?" Your mind was racing. You had a small idea of what was about to happen.

"I..." Levi and Mike appeared with Hanji.

"Give her the treatment."

"Oi. I thought we were going to be nice to her."

"The plan's changed." Levi dragged you by the collar through the halls. Everytime you tried standing, Hanji would knock your feet out from under you. Before you even got to the basement you could feel bruises starting to form. Soon you got a huge, unfortunate  wave of deja vu. They chained you against a metal post inside of a cell and Levi looked at you with a dark face. 'No...'

"Changed your mind yet?" You shook your head.

"Fine." Levi kicked you hard in the stomach. All the air left your lungs. You didn't even have time to recover before Levi kicked you across the face. Something liquid was running out of your nose. You looked down at the floor which was splattered with your blood. Levi kicked you three more times before you started crying. He grabbed you by the hair and made you look at him.

"Tch. Gross. Are you done now?" You didn't say anything so he kicked you again. You got angry.

"Levi... do you want to know your future? You've lost everyone you've ever loved. And you're going to lose more." You said spitefully. Levi lifted you up by the shoulders and brought you down on his knee. You were left gasping and shuddering on the ground.

"Erwin was being generous with you. You should've taken his offer. Hanji's next." As if on cue, Hanji came out holding random, but dangerous looking tools. Mike strapped you into a seat similar to the one they had held Djel Sannes in.

"P-please don't." Hanji took out something that looked like pliers. She put it inside your mouth and you screamed. "I'll tell you everything!" Hanji stared at you then smiled.

"Mike tell Erwin she's talking." He nodded and went off. Hanji lifted up your shirt revealing a bunch of bruises.

"I wonder which of these Erwin gave you and which of them Levi gave you." She laughed. "Sorry about Levi... you know, it would have been easier if you just gave in from the start. MOBLIT!"

"Miss Hanji?" Moblit said appearing in your field of vision.

"Get some bandages, and alcohol."

"Got it!"

"What do you guys even want from me? What do you want to know? The future? Knowledge?"

"How about all of those?" Just then Erwin and Levi walked in.

"I hear you're ready to cooperate." For some reason your anger was replaced with sadness. These people were nothing like you thought they'd be. You fantasized that you'd all be best friends and that somehow, Erwin would love you. But it was exactly what it was, fantasy.

"For someone who was so adamant about not telling me anything, you certainly gave up easily. Levi will do that you." He said.

"What do you want to know?" Moblit came in and handed Hanji the bandages and alcohol she asked for.

"Are there people outside the walls?"

"Yes." Erwin didn't betray much of his emotions, but his eyebrows raised.

"Does the king somehow erase everyone's memories?"

"Yes." Erwin's jaw opened ever so slightly. Levi betrayed no emotions.

"And what's in Eren Jaegar's basement?"

"A few books written by Grisha Jaegar himself about the outside world and a photograph."

"What's a photograph?" Hanji asked.

"A picture of something in perfect detail. I'm not sure how it works though..."

"Why didn't you cooperate with me from the start?"

"Because I have no idea if I tell you what I know will effect the future. I want to change it... but I don't know what kind of effects-"

"Why do you want to change the future?" Tears filled your eyes.

"To save you... and... others." Your eyes drifted to Moblit who was standing next to Hanji.

"When do I die?" Erwin asked.

"In 850." Levi's eyes widened.

"And do I get to see what's in the basement before I die?"

"...no. But you die on your own terms and do it for the greater good of everyone within the walls."

"It can't be. How does Erwin die?" Levi asked incredulously. How could Erwin die when he would do anything to save him?

"You make a choice Levi... you send Erwin to his death."

"Tch. She's lying. There's no way." Levi said kicking you in the stomach. Saliva flew out of your mouth. He was about to do it again, but Erwin held up his hand signaling to stop.

"Don't. She's our ally now." Even though your body was crying out in pain, you smiled at Erwin. He didn't return it.

"Tell me something specific about the near future so I can tell that what you're saying is true."

"There is a girl... that was in the 104th cadet corps with Eren. She also has the ability to turn into a titan." Erwin raised an eyebrow.

"If you're correct, that's certainly concerning."

"Can I... can I leave here now?"

"You're not going anywhere."

"I mean can I stay in a normal room. Not this cell."

"Ah... yes. Hanji." Hanji and Moblit undid your restraints and tried to get you to stand up. Everything hurt and you fell down, so Moblit ended up carrying you to your room.

Erwin and Levi stayed behind, not saying a word. Erwin was processing all of your information while Levi was trying to think of why he wouldn't save Erwin.

"Erwin, you know I would never-"

"Everything happens for a reason. I'm sure you made that choice for a valid one."

"But before you achieved your dream? She must be lying-"

"No. She's not."

"What? Is this another gamble of yours?"

"Yes."